So. . . . .

The house was engulfed in flames.

Hanna was tempted to run inside the burning house, but Jackson stoped her.

"Well. . . . i say we leave"

Lilly said while slowly getting back in the car, Jackson scratched the nap of his neck and awaited for Hanna to say something.

" there not dead, the all powerful Order can't be killed that easily"

Hanna cooly said and sniffed around the house, she found it hard to distinguish any smells aside from the the smell of burning wood.

" oh what a shame"

Lilly sarcastically answerd and closed the car door.

Lilly and The Order do have a history together. After Hannas parents found Lilly they had to get permission from the order to take the human child in.

They allowed it, only by majority of votes. Some loathe her and wanted her dead. Recently she was denied of entering court sessions, which all the Alphas must attend and bring a total of 7 pack members. Lilly made a fuss and has despied them ever since.

A gush of unexpected wind whirled around, picking up dirt and sand.

By the time the wind had gone and there vision was clear an old short man had a crystal knife pointed at Jackson's temple.

"Who the hell are you people"

His ruff, threatening crooked voice sent chills down Lilly's spine.

You could feel the power radiating off of the old man.

"I'm Hanna Horizon, Alpha of the Crimson Dagger Pack"

Hanna answerd his question.

Jackson stood still awaiting the knife to be pulled away from his temple.

His threatening voice and glare of death was completely gone.

He smiled, his voice was filled with cheerfulness and everything nice. Lilly blinked, this couldn't be the same guy? She thought. Hanna was more then surprised.

"Why didn't you say so, you silly muffin"

he chuckled and mentioned for Hanna to follow him.

"Sorry for the burning house but i just left to get some maple syrup from Mau, another member of the cout. But she lives half way around the world, and i left the oven on!"

He walked past the burning flames of the house and the house returned to normal. Hanna was surprised but mostly creeped out.

" soo you left the oven on to long and your house caught fire, while you where to god knows where!?"

Jackson questioned the old geezer.

"Watch your toung,boy"

He stared straight into Jacksons soul and ripped his toung out,

Jackson didn't realise it was gone intell he couldn't speak. The old man made the toung sway infront of Jackson.

"Hahahah i get it watch your toung "

Lilly faked laughed and moved closer to Hanna.

Jackson freaked out and tried to grab his toung. " sir, i mean great one, i would like to speak to you regarding the found members of the WhiteWood Pack"

Hanna suddenly spoke, a little afraid of this old man who appeared human but had mysterious power, obviously he didn't use his powers much serious.

Which made Hanna more cautious. "Ah yes, the four tragic survivors"

"Tragic?"

"I mean, to see what they have seen i would have rather been dead, tragic there still alive. Thoes memories haunting them for there whole lives"

He whiped away a tear and took a deep breath in.

Lilly paying no attention to the conversation was to busy poking Jackson's toung with a stick asking if he could feel that.

He nodded his head and she would stab it.

"Anywas i have come to claim custody on them"

"What!?"

Lilly threw the stick on the floor and went besides Hanna.

" oh here we go again"

The man sighed dramatically and touched Lilly with the tip of his glowing thumb.

"And you too pretty boy"

He touched Jackson faster then you can blink. They both froze, stopping where they where.

It's like a game of ultimate freez tag. They froze where they stand. " I'm sorry to freez them like that, but that human is quite. . . bothersome"

Hanna shrugged, completely understanding.

" so about the kids, lots take this to court. I don't think it's in my place to decide this myself"

"I completely understand but what about my members"

"Don't worry child there frozen in time, anything that comes in contact with them will be obliterated"

He smiled his jolly smile. And skipped down a path of feathers.

Hanna followed him.

After two blinks of the human eye, Hanna was surrounded by 12 of the most powerful creatures in The Order.

She stood on a platform, above 50ft high in the air.

" hmmm, she wants to take custody of the surviving four"

"Madness! "

"Heo, calm"

It was also rummerd that most of the creature in The Order where not sane.

Every face was hidden from her and she stood alone in a room, only the voices where what she herd.

"The matter of the surviving, have nothing to concern you with."

A womans voice boombed ahead.

"Why do you want them?"

"Why should we, is the question"

" you-"

Hanna was stumped she didn't know what to properly adress them as. Her hands where shaking and sweat poured down her head.

The Order is very intimidating.

Hello.

Soooo

Heheheh

How's every one?