Chapter 4: A New Day

You awake to the sound of Dipper singing a song, one you weren't familiar with. " Disco girl coming through and that girl is you!" Dipper's voice got louder towards the end of the song. "I had no idea this was American Idol." you grinned as Dipper stepped out of the bathroom. " What?! Umm i - i - it's not." his face turned a bright pink before he ran downstairs in embarrassment. " Haha, you got him good!" Mabel's voice was full of laughter.

" Good morning, Mabel." I replied to the smiling girl who was jumping up and down on her bed. " You want to go with Wendy, Dipper, and I on an adventure?" She asked but not before getting all in my face. " Sure, I don't see why not." I smiled at the fact to be able to get out of the shack.

" Sup bros!" A voice called from outside. A girl with orange hair and a green flannel smiled brightly at us. " Be down in a second." Mabel called fixing her hair into a braid. " Who knows we might go swimming!" She giggled, running outside to meet up with who I was guessing was Wendy.

" This is {Name}." Dipper explained as he gave me a quick hug. " She's a bit older than us, she's seventeen and her parents sent her up here to spend the summer in Oregon. " Mabel finishes. " Well, it's nice to meet you. " Wendy states, grabbing the keys to her car and motioning us to get in.

The car pulls out of the shack's drive way. The road seems to be empty as we head towards our destination. Which by the sound of Mabel saying we might go swimming, it's a lake of some sort.

Just then I get a strange headache behide my left eye. It was strange enough because I knew I ate before I left the shack this morning. What is happening to me?

I closed my eyes and thought for a minute or two, then reopened them. I then realized something in my thoughts wasn't right. I gazed out the window to try and clear my mind, possible take my mind off this headache.

The headache remanded the same as before, just then I see this shadow of a triangle like creature with a top hat I believe. The creature comes into full view and I can tell it's not human. " You're next kid." The creature grinned at me, while spinning in a circle a black cane.

The headache went away after that and the fact no one else heard anything kind of freaked me out more than usual. " You guys did y -." " We're here!!" Mabel screamed right in my ear, taking no time at all to unbunkle and jump out she was already at the water's edge.