Chapter 13: New Demon

I stood on the edge of the water's waves as I looked over at my shoulder as the mark burned a purple flame around my entire body. " Never let your guard down, {Name}." Ford said walking over to me, he placed his hand on my shoulder and began clear his throat.

" Bill, knows... " " Knows what?!" I replied with a bit of anger in my voice for what Ford knew that I didn't. " He knows you're the scarlet rose. He's figured it out and so have I. You see a long time ago Bill and I worked together. He said great minds thought alike, he showed me how to open a portal to see the universe to a different dimension. He lied and betrade me. I don't want that to happen to you. {Name} Bill isn't a demon to take lightly.

I just stood there looking at Ford my eyes still on my purple glowing shoulder. " Yeah, I know, old man. He's been in my dreams and everything else. Don't tell me what I already know." I snapped at the man with six fingers. " I'M ONLY TRYING TO KEEP MABEL, DIPPER, AND YOU SAFE!" Ford yells at me as I began to walk away towards the woods.

I pull out my cell phone and text Dipper.
Me: Hey, Dipper, can you come down to the woods by the river where we had our swimming party?
Dipper: Sure, be right there.
I closed out my apps and began to listen some Ashes Remain. " God I need a hope I can't denie. " singing the words made me feel better for a second.

" Hey, you okay? I got your text." Dipper's voice came from behide me. He had a concerned look formed on his face. " Yeah, just made Ford upset. Bill knows.. he knows I'm the scarlet rose..." " {Name} you're the rose and Ford knew?! He's so selfish I could have been protecting you! Ugh!" he throws his hands in the air before falling to his knees, bringing me closer he says " I love you...{Name} I will protect you even if I have to become a demon myself..."

My eyes widened as I was shocked those words had left Dipper's mouth. " Dipper..." "Shhh, you need to say no more my love. I am protecting you no matter what." Dipper kisses my lips passionately.