Chapter 11: Training Time

Ford took Dipper, Mabel, and I down to his lab that was hidden behide the vendening machine in the gift shop of the Mystery Shack. " Follow me children." Ford calls us as he lights a torch, leading us down a curly stair case. " I'm going to be traning here, right Ford?" I asked a bit uncertain what I was actually going to be doing.

" Yes, {Name} I will run a few tests to see exactly what kind of hybrid demon you are. " Ford walks over placing a helmet on top of my head. " This machine will read your thoughts and see what they can come up with. It shouldn't hurt." with that final sentence Ford flipped the switch and I ended up falling asleep.

" Where am I?" "You're in your mind, kid. Remember me?" a man dressed in a black tie and pyramid patterned suit came up to me, all smiles. " Bill, what do you want?" I yelled with rage in my voice. He backed up a little, spinning his cane, placing his finger under my chin, as he began to speak. " I only ask for a small favor." " What kind of favor?" I asked a bit concerned about what Bill might try to pull on me.

" That rose tattoo isn't just for looks, it's more of a brand. Something you would put on cattel. You want to save Dipper don't you?" Bill grinned at me, I kept my guard up still as Bill moved in. He was now in my face, rolling his eyes he asked again. " You want to save Dipper, right?!" by the tone of his voice he was getting impatient. " Yeah... but I am not making any deal with you." I snapped at the presistent triangle demon.

" Fine, fine, have it your way, but you will be sorry." He snaps his fingers and my tattoo mark begins to glow a scarlet red. It brings me back to reality and I am found on the floor of the lab, Ford, Mabel, and Dipper looking down at me.

" Are you okay?! Your thoughts were going crazy. We had to take you out of the machine." Mabel explains all that went down. " {Name} by the looks of the test you're not just an ordinary hybrid demon, you are the daughter of Palipa."

"Palipa, the famous demon who controls her powers with her feelings towards others?" " Yes, that is why you need some traning to control your emotions. If not controlled could become unstable." Ford finishing explaining. " Traning time!" Dipper and Mabel said together.

" Okay, {Name} try to control your emotions. Dipper's in trouble!" Mabel yells trying to get me upset. Just then my eyes began to glow light blue as my skin turns ice cold. I stretched out my hand making ice shards throwing them at the target I was practicing on. " Good job. You'll have your powers down in no time." Ford smiles at me with hope in his eyes.

I was up all night training and everyone was tired, so we decided to finally go to bed for the night. " Night guys." I softly say to the sleepy Dipper and Mabel. " Night beautiful." Dipper smiles, kissing my forehead. " Night {Nickname} see you in the morning.