Chapter 18: The Truth

We get back to the Mystery Shack with Mabel and Dipper staring at me, confused. " So let me get this straight you're a half demon hunter?" Dipper pointed at me with a raised eyebrow. " The truth is I am half demon and my family are demon hunters. In order to be a demon hunter myself I had to become half demon and end a demon of high power." Mabel and Dipper were still standing there with shock all over their faces.

" The important thing is we are all safe." I become nervous as the words slip from my mouth. " Yeah, that is true!" Stan shouts as he runs up hugging the twins. "Stan.. you're hugging us.. too hard... " Mabel talks nearly out of breath. Stan lets go and smiles at me. "Thank you, {Name} I couldn't thank you enough. " " No problem. Hey, Dipper come here." I motion for the brunette the come towards me. " Thanks for coming for me. I love you too by the way." I stated as I began to kiss Dipper's lips passionately.

" Y - Y - you kissed M - M - me?!" Dipper studders, his cheeks turning red like a rose. " Hey, it's okay baby. I did kiss you and I will be your girl if you want." I winked at the blushing Dipper. " Really?" He asked like he thought I was joking. " Yes, Dipper." I smiled and held his hand.

" Okay you two love birds let's go inside and celebrate!" Mabel giggles, runs inside, turning on the radio. " Party!!" Stan and Ford yell at the same time. " Shall we dance?" Dipper smiles taking my hand in his pulling me inside to have a slow dance.

The end.