Protective Louis

Okay! Hii, im Alex and Im 16 almost 17, i love Larry Stylinson, if you want to talk about ANYTHING message if you want. this is my second book, the other one i deleted though so this is kinda like my first one!!! 😂 oh well , so please leave feedback! So i can improve this book and my writing. Now on with the first chapter!! And can we talk about how cute Harry is? Look at those eyes!! Please enjoy !

Anne's pov

I'm Anne, my son is Harry. I had him February 1st, 1994, the man who got me pregnant left soon after. I wasn't alone in the sense of raising him. I have my best friend, Jay Tomlinson. She helped me while she has her son Louis. He's a beautiful boy, same eyes as his mother and 2 years old.

When Harry was born, Louis immediately took a loving to Harry, always wanted to see the baby when they came over. He had to be near baby Harry or know where he was at all times, as if if he weren't watching Harry would disappear into thin air.

 Louis constantly wanted to feed Harry, but Louis was 2 and I was breastfeeding. I've never seen Jay laugh so hard when Louis took his shirt off and wanted to try.

It took a lot of explaining from Jay and I to a crying Louis to make the 2 year old understand that he didn't have the right equipment for feeding Harry like I did but I promised Louis that he could bottle feed Harry.

 From then on Harry was bottle fed by Louis until Harry turned 2 when he ate properly. But then Louis had to sit right next to him and help him eat. Now Louis is 4 and Harry is 2 and they are the best of friends, and hopefully stay friends over the years.

I have been up since 6 am with an excited toddler. Harry woke me up, remembering we were going to the Tomlinson's house today. I fed Harry as he played and giggled loudly; I love my baby's laugh, it was always from the gut and made anyone smile. Finally it was time to go to the Tomlinson's.

"Harry, baby! Time to go see Auntie Jay!", I yelled to my 2 year old son. He's my everything, even if the love of my life left me, I realized Harry was what I needed, not my ex. Harry's got a wild head of curls, big green eyes and the perfect little dimples that show up when he smiles. His smile lights up a whole room, and he laughs at everything and anything.

I love Harry with all my heart but he doesn't talk yet. When Harry was born, I noticed he was a little slow with everything. Walking, eating solid food, everything my baby did happened at a later age than "normal". Harry just babbles when he tries to talk which I think is the cutest thing but of course I want him to talk, I am his mother. I want him to excel but he's a little slow, either way I love him and always will.

I heard little pitter patters across the floor and a pull at my jeans. I looked down seeing a full head of curls. I smiled brightly , picking my little baby up 

"Hi, Bubba, ready to go see Auntie Jay and Louis?" I asked and bounced him. He nodded quickly, clapped his hands fast with a big smile on his face. I kissed his cheek and put him down to grab his sippy cup with his favourite juice. Apple juice.

Finally we left the house and made our way to the Tomlinson house. I put Harry's favourite CD in when we drove but all he did was babble to himself and squirm, waiting to get to Louis. Louis, for some reason, can understand Harry and translate, it's so cute.

 I parked in the Tomlinson driveway and got out. Harry took notice of this and squealed loudly, bouncing in his seat for me to hurry up to see his best friend.

I laughed softly and pulled the door open. "Someone's excited", I commented as I unhooked the belt off of the squirming toddler. "Ohhhieee!", He yelled as I picked him up. That was his was of saying Louis. I nodded at the toddler, "We are gonna see Louis, we just need to grab your juice and dummy" I muttered knowing he won't understand.

We made our way to the door and I let Harry knock his tiny fist on the wood. Barely 10 seconds later the door opened and a big smile was on my best friend's face. 

"Hi! Come in, Louis will be so excited to see you guys", she gushed at a smiley Harry. "Oooohhhieee!!" He yelled again just wanting to go to Louis. I laughed with Jay and put Harry down watching him huff as if he was sighing in relief. "He's in the living room love", she told him, pointing towards the entryway of the living room and the 2 year old wobbled away. 

"How are you?" She asked me. Raising a baby into a toddler wasn't the easiest thing to do, it was easier making him, even if it was with a jerk. I huffed sighing but kept the smile on my face, as much I joke, he will always be the best thing to ever happen to me. "Better, he's getting easier to handle." 

We made our way to kitchen for tea as we heard from the living room "Oohhhieee!!" from mine and "Haz!" from Louis. 

I smiled at Jay and laughed. "They are so cute together", I piped up after a beat of silence. "They will be the best of friends for a very long time.", She added as we sat down at the kitchen table, she grabbed my hand and smiled. "Like us". I nodded agreeing, "Oh yeah, Harry couldn't stop making excited noises in the car, he wouldn't even sing to the CD." 

Jay gasped, "Oh no! Not the CD!" She said dramatically, squeezing my hand. I rolled my eyes and smacked her arm softly. "You're a dork" I snorted, feeling myself relax. "But I'm your dork" she winked.

"Mummy!! Auntie Anne!!", We heard Louis yell from the living room. We both shot up and ran to the living room. "What's wrong?", I asked looking around. I didn't see anything alarming, just Louis holding Harry in his lap. Typical, Harry's favourite place to sit is in Louis' lap. Harry was facing Louis and Louis had the biggest smile on his face I had ever seen on the 4 year old. "Haz talked!", He exclaimed loudly and squeezed Harry to his chest. "He what?" I asked confused, I've been trying to get the toddler to talk since he was 1.

Jay and I sat down on either side of Louis and I took Harry from Louis and rubbed Harry's back soothingly. "Harry, can you say what you said again?", I asked him. Harry giggled at me and patted my cheek. "Nooo Auntie Anne", Louis said dramatically as he rolled his eyes taking Harry back. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Louis got Harry comfortable and smiled at the curly haired one. "He said it cause I said his nickname, watch", he smiled, proud of himself and bounced Harry with his knees. "Haz, Haz, Haz", Louis said softly to the 2 year old. "Lou, Lou, Lou!", Harry yelled, his voice echoing in the small room. My jaw dropped in surprise and impressed with Louis while Jay gasped quietly. "Did he just say Lou?", I asked Jay, making sure I didn't hear things and was losing my mind. "Lou!", We heard again from the smaller boy, a tear went down my cheek. "Oh my god, his first word is Lou". Jay and I laughed happily, my baby was finally starting to talk.

"Mummy, what was my first word?", Louis asked looking up to his mum. He was rocking Harry in his lap after I put Harry's dummy in his mouth when he whined, no longer getting attention. I looked at Jay and smiled lovingly. "Tell him", I whispered. "Boobear, your first word was when you were just turning two and you said Harry. Auntie Anne was talking about names for her baby because she had a scare that she was pregnant and we were throwing names around and you repeated after me. From then Auntie Anne knew that's the name she wanted for her first baby.", Jay explained, Louis smiled widely and giggled to himself. "I love Harry", he mumbled, kissing Harry's curls, who was falling asleep on Louis' chest. I kissed Louis' head. "He loves you too", I whispered into his hair, knowing 100% Harry would agree.

Hope you enjoyed, please comment to leave feedback <3 next chapter will be up soon

- Alex <3