New things

Can we talk about Harry's bum!? Its gotten soo big, Louis is one lucky man. Here is the second chapter, hope you enjoy ! In this chapter Louis is 6 , starting grade 1 and Harry is in Junior kindergarten! Lets begin!

Harry's pov

Today's my first day of school! Mummy is driving me and then I'm meeting up with Louis! He's a whole 6 years old! He is a big boy and he is going to tell me all the things he learns. Louis told me he's going to come sit on the other side of the fence and tell me all about his day! Then he was coming to my house for a play date.

I get dressed in the clothes mummy laid out for me for my first day but I change all my by myself because I'm a big boy. I'm 4, I'm not as big as Louis but I'm getting there! My clothes were soft. Black shorts, and a blue button up shirt with my black vans, matching Louis' blue ones.

"Harry! Baby come on, we have to get going if you want to see Louis!", I heard mummy yell. I squeal from excitement, and run downstairs. "We have to go see Louis, mummy! Lets go!", I yelled, grabbing my new school back-pack. The tiger from Aladdin is on it and I pulled on mummy's hand. "Alright slow down little man, do you have everything?", My mummy asked, raising an eyebrow. She kneeled down to me and held me still. "Yes mummy! Now lets go, I can't miss Louis! 'Cause then I have to wait a whole 2 hours for recess to see Louis! 2 hours is such a long time to see my best friend", I whined, tugging on her arm again. "Alright, let's go.", She laughed, moving my curls from my face.

She picked my up and put me in my car seat. We were FINALLY on our way to school, I sang to my CD until we got to school, just wanting out. Soon as the school came in my view, I squealed excitedly and wiggled around to get out of my seat to get to Louis. 

Mummy parks, laughing at me again. She takes me out of my seat, and lets me walk into the school but holding her hand. "Mummy, Louis said he would meet us at the library", I told her, walking down a long narrow hallway, facing her. Mummy laughed (she seemed to do that a lot) and nodded. "I know love, you told me every 3 minutes last night.", She said, pointing behind me, telling me to turn around. I turned around (I always listen to mummy) and screamed loudly, seeing my older best friend on the bench looking around.

I ran towards Louis who was sitting on the bench beside the library door, by himself. Guess Auntie Jay left him. "Louis!!", I yelled smiling widely and climbed into his lap soon as I reached him. "Hazza!", Louis yelled back, hugging me tightly.

"Hi Loubear!", I squealed in his face and laid my head on his shoulder. "Excited for your first day?", The blue-eyed boy asked looking down at me, playing with my curls. My eyes fluttered and I nodded quickly, "I'm a big boy now! And I go to school with you!". I giggled into his shoulder.

"You do Hazza, come on I'll walk you to your class.", Louis offered, putting my on my feet and held my hand, my mummy trailing behind us.

"Alright Harry, me and your mummy will walk you to class, so we know you get there okay.", Louis explained, quietly, as mummy nodded agreeing with Louis.

I nodded back at them, looking at Louis and mummy, then back at Louis. "Then we see each other at recess and then after school, you come over.", I smiled widely, I still had some trouble talking but I am almost there!

"Yes, we can play with your dolls and watch Aladdin if you want", Louis whispered to me. I nodded quickly, "Please". I giggled, using my manners, like always.