Deal @

I laughed too hard at the picture 😂😂 it sounds like their actions relationship ship ! I want to thank blackie0507  for leaving a nice message! You guys are too cute!!
Sorry I update so much! I get ideas and i have to write them or ill forget haha! Okay heres the next one! Enjoy!

Harrys pov

It's been a few days since Louis' random lovebite attack and they are still there! Why did he make them? They felt good but it was random and I maybe want more? I don't know why I do. Louis is my best friend, best friends don't do that kinda things, do they?

All I can remember is Niall's words after lunch when he asked what went on. I had explained everything I knew and he just had a smirk. "He likes you, stupid!". I just shrugged him off because Louis is my friend and only my friend.

I invited Louis and Niall over today just to hang out and play video games, Niall showed up first with pizza! I almost kissed him, Louis showed up not too much later. We all sat on the couch (Niall, me then Louis) and Niall was telling me about Liam and how they have been texting like crazy! Niall is so smitten already, I love it.

While I was talking to Niall, Louis poked my side making me squeal and smack his hands away "Don't, you know I'm ticklish.", I pouted and turned back to Niall who was talking non-stop, not even to eat pizza, he must really like Liam.

Niall was just telling me about Liam complimenting him when I got pulled into Louis' lap, I sighed and leaned into him. "I just like him soo much!", Niall droned on. I smiled and nodded "Well from him wiping your mouth, I can say Liam feels the same way.", I snorted.

I felt Louis squeeze my back and I pouted at him. "What?", I mumbled. "Attention.", he whispered, I rolled my eyes and turned back to Niall. "Where are you guys going Friday for your date?", I asked with a squeak that sounded like a mouse when Louis squeezed my bum. I smacked his arm. "Stop it, my bum.", I teased and flicked his nose softly.

I stuck my tongue out at him and turned back to Niall. "He's taking me some new place downtown.", Niall shrugged. "I hope you guys have fun then! Louis and I will be thinking of you two, won't we Loubear?", I asked.

"Hm?", Louis answered from where he was playing with my shirt. "We will be thinking of Niall and Liam when they go on their date.", I said slowly. "Oh! Well yeah!", Louis faked enthusiasm and went back to tugging on my t shirt , I huffed and just leaned into Louis knowing he wont stop.

"You still have lovebites", Louis whispered , I nodded. "They won't go away, and they are really dark. I look like I got attacked by a sucky fish.", I pouted, sticking my bottom lip out. "They look pretty, kitten.", Louis whispered.

Kitten? That's new, it made me feel fuzzy in my stomach. "Thank you, they are on display until they leave.", I mocked "Wanna play COD?", Niall piped up.

"Sure my controllers are in my room.", I said ready to get up but was held down by Louis. "Louis, let go, I have to go get the controllers.", I laughed. "Don't worry Harry, I got them.", Niall called as he walked to my room.

"Nevermind, he's got them.", I laughed and got comfy in Louis' lap again. "Do you wanna come over Friday and hang out while the other 2 are gone?", I asked playing with Louis' fluffy hair. "Was already planning on coming over but yeah sure.", he winked. "I can make more on Friday", he added.

"More? More what?", I asked confused until I remembered our conversation. "Oh", I said as Louis' lips were back on my skin but this time my collarbone. "My mum will ask where I'm getting these.", I squeaked when I felt a new lovebite forming.

"Say you fell since it worked well with Niall.", he sassed, I smacked his cheek lightly. "Shush up, I've never been a good liar, you know this.", I whined giggling. "Oh trust me, I know. You tried to hide me in your closet so I wouldn't have to go home and you told my mum I moved to Canada.", he rolled his eyes.