First time

Hey everyone!! It's been a while, as this books gets more and more popular I've been getting messages and comments asking for their first time together. I have decided to agree and here we go!!! ❤️ Happy Easter!!!!!

Third person

"I love you too, and please let me show you" Louis pleaded, without a second thought I nodded my head and tugged him down to kiss me again (from Chapter: Sick Harry)

Harry slowly pulled Louis down to his level after Louis pleaded for him to show his love to Harry. Their lips slowly moved together, both of them trying to pour as much passion and love as they can without words.

Harry's hand slowly went from Louis' cheek to going around his neck to pull him as close as possible, pulling every inch of Louis' body on his.

Louis' hands went down to Harry's waist and squeezed his love handles softly. Harry giggled quietly against the blue eyed mans lips causing Louis to pull away from the kiss and smile fondly down at the younger man.

Blue eyes met green eyes, their eyes only showing their love for each other. "I love you.", Harry whispered pecking the corner of Louis' mouth.

Louis pecked all over Harry's face, "I love you, too, I can't wait to show you."

Harry's cheeks went red a bit and he nodded. "Please.", He whispered and sat up a bit to watch Louis' hands go down his waist to his knees to spread his legs and get between them. They have done this many times before but nothing like this, showing everything you have to the one you love. This was new to the both of them.

One arm went behind Harry's back to lay him down softly and Louis hovered over the nervous boy, his other arm trailed from Harry's knee up to the inside of his thigh. Causing goosebumps to rise underneath Harry's clothes at the soft touch.

From Harry's knee, Louis' hand traveled up to Harry's abdomen lifting his shirt up an inch to feel the soft peach fuzz on his tummy, a hint of a happy trail. Louis looked down at his hand as he moved it to Harry's shirt hem and tucked gently before making eye contact with the love of his life. "Can I?", He asked softly, wanting to take his time and keep Harry comfortable at all times.

Harry kept his eyes on Louis and nodded biting his bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood. Louis smiled and pulled Harry's lip from out of his mouth. "Be gentle, love.", He whispered before pecking Harry's nose.

Harry blushed soft red and put Louis' hand on his tummy, staring at Louis with hopeful but nervous eyes. Louis took the hint and pulled Harry's shirt to his chest. "Arms up, baby.", Louis mumbled.

Harry sat up a bit and lifted his arms up to let Louis slide his shirt off of him and throw it somewhere on the floor. Harry put his hands on his chest, embarrassed.

 Harry put his hands on his chest, embarrassed