Realization @

Look at how hot this fucker is!? Being all attractive and shaming 90% of the world, like damn can you not? Thanks Louis! Thank you! Stupid Attractive people. Anyways! Heres the next chapter! The boys are still the same again <3 dedicated to tinyhes louiest blackie0507 ❤️

Harrys pov

It's been a month of quick handjobs in the school boys bathroom, quick blowjobs in the boys change room for gym, and frotting on a bed at each others houses and as much as I love learning new things, I can't just be fuckbuddies anymore.

This past month I've been feeling absolutely amazing! Niall told me I was a lot happier and giggly, all thanks to Louis, and I've been feeling different about him. Niall and Liam announced they are officially together and quickly became the school's cutest couple so they were off with each other and Liam immediately became part of our group.

Louis and I were still best friends but I felt like there needed to be more? Maybe I was just being clingy or too emotional over this. Louis even explained what fuckbuddies were! They are people who do sexual things with no emotional attachment, it hurt when he said that.

And I finally figured out why when Louis kissed me and tried to push his tongue in, I realized I couldn't do this when all I want to do is scream "I want to be your boyfriend!". But I can't, fuckbuddies don't have emotional attachments.

I took my myself away from Louis' grabby hands, and moving hips for a week and he was getting angry, I could tell when he would grab my arm in the hallway during lunch that he wasn't happy with me. He didn't want me to blow him off like I had been for a while but I just couldn't continue when I wanted more.

His eyes were dark blue and his grip was tight when he came up to me during lunch.

"Harry, now.", he growled and tried to pull me away. I shook my head. "Louis, I don't want to.", I whispered, he pushed me up against my locker and glared. "You have been avoiding me all week! What is going on with you!?" He yelled in my face.

I whimpered and closed my eyes. "I-I'm sorry, I just don't want to be fuckbuddies anymore.", I admitted in a small voice as my eyes started swelling up. He knew I hated getting yelled at but he just yelled at me.

"Excuse me!? You don't want to be what anymore!?" He continued to yell and dug his nails into my wrists. "I'm sorry, Lou-lou-", "You don't get to call me that!", He shouted and slammed his hand beside my head, almost hitting me in the face but I ducked out of the way just in time.

"Louis, I've always called you that since I could talk! What's going on with you" I argued, tears falling down my cheeks. "It stops now! And that's none of your fucking business!", He growled. "Now you will come to the bathroom and suck me off.", he demanded.

I sighed and shook my head. "Louis, I said no. Now let me go, you're hurting me.", I fought back and tugged on my arms to get away. I don't like this kind of Louis, I hate this!

Suddenly Louis gasped and looked at my arms where his nails were digging into my arms. "Hazza...", He whispered and ran his thumbs over the marks.

"Louis, are you okay?", I whispered a little scared he will blow up again. He pulled away and dragged me to the bathroom and locked it behind us.

I squeaked and looked at him "Harry, don't give me that look.", he muttered. "What look?", I asked, confused. "The one where you're scared me!", His voice boomed all over the bathroom.

I jumped when he yelled again and curled into myself. "I don't know what's going on with you but you need to stop.", I stood up for myself. "You are scaring me Louis. I've known you my whole life and you have never raised your voice as me or hurt me."