The Interview

Zayn's POV
"Welcome boys! How are you this morning? I'm Stacy and I'm going to be interviewing you this morning." So we just got to our interview and I'm a little nervous. Me and the boys take our seats and we shake Stacy's hand. I see Harry staring at me so I mouthed "are you okay Hazza?" He mouthed, "I'm fine I'm just a little nervous." I mouthed, "it's okay babe I am too." Then I looked at Ni and Lou and they looked excited. I turned to look at Li and I asked him if he was alright and he said that he was nervous bc he didn't want to say that he was dating some chick he wanted to come out and tell eveyone our secret. About 10 minutes later we started the interview.

Niall's POV
We just got started with the interview and Stacy is asking Zaynie if he's gotten any new tattoos. Then she started asking us if we are single or taken. Yay time to lie. Li started by saying that he was taken by a girl named Danielle, then Hazza said he was single 😥 (even though we know he isn't). Then Zaynie said he was dating a girl named Perrie and then Lou said he was dating a girl named Eleanor. After all of them it was my turn. I turned to Stacy and I said that I was single and how my Irish luck isn't working for love anyway.

After the Interview

Louis' POV
We all pilled into the limo after the interview and we headed home. Once we got home We got changed into lounge clothes and Hazza went into the kitchen to make us food and Z went to get a shower and Li joined him and me and Ni decided to play football. 20 minutes later Z and Li finished their shower and H told us that the food was done. After we ate we decided to watch a film. So we all pilled on the couch and we cuddled together and we watched The Avengers and we fell asleep on the couch.

The next day

Liam's POV
I just woke up and I see that Z and Lou are spooning each other and I also see Ni inbetween me and Hazza. I pulled Ni's arms off me and I went upstairs to grab some clothes and I went to get a shower.

Harry's POV
I woke up and my back is killing me I guess it was a bad idea to sleep on the couch. I turn over to see Lou and Zaynie spooned and Ni in between my legs but I don't see Li. I guess Li decided to get ready. So I attempt to wake Ni up and he wasn't getting up and I was really starting to get hungry so I said fuck it and I just got up being careful of Ni of course. I went upstairs and I heard the shower on so I'm guessing that's where Li is so I head to our huge room to get some clothes and I change. Then I go into the spare bathroom to do my hair. I think I Want to go get it cut today bc it's getting long. I'll talk to the guys about it. Soon enough Li comes into the room and he is dressed in some jeans and a plaid shirt. I go over to him and I said, "Morning love how are you?" Li said, "Morning babe I'm good how about you?" I said, "I'm good but I'm hungry." Li said, " how about we go out to get some food so we don't have to make anything and we can surprise our other boyfriends." I said, "that's a great idea love, lets go now before they get up. I'll write them a note incase they get up" Li said, "okay lets go." and he gave me a peck on the lips and we went to get ready. I wrote the boys a note and I headed out to the car and I got in the passenger seat a couple seconds later Liam came out and he got in the car and we headed to Panera.

Niall's POV
I heard the front door close and I open my eyes to find only Zayn and Louis here. I peck Zayn and Lou's forehead and I get off the couch and I walk into the kitchen to find a note from Hazza and it said that Li and him went out and they also told us not to eat. Damn it I'm hungry they better be back soon. I decide to go upstairs to change and shower. After my shower I head back downstairs to go watch something. I go to sit on the couch I'm careful so I don't wake Z and Lou up and I put on Pretty Little Liars and I wait For the others to get back.

30 minutes later

Still Niall's POV
The others finally got back and Lou and Zayn are still asleep. I go to the door to help Li and Hazza with whatever they got. After they go inside and put the stuff down I gave both of them a peck and then they went to get Lou and Z up. A couple minutes later they come back with a tired looking Zayn and a wide awake Lou. Zayn says, "You better have a good reason for waking me up This early." Harry said, "Loves Me and Li wanted us all to eat together. "Okay lets eat."

A little bit later

Louis's POV
"How about we go out somewhere?" I asked my boyfriends because I'm really bored. "Yeah can we? I want to get a haircut." Harry said. "Okay lets go now since It's still early maybe we won't get noticed." Liam said. So Zayn and I went upstairs to get changed. After I got changed I headed back downstairs not caring about my hair. I put on my shoes and I headed to the car. Finally Zayn came out to the car with His hair perfect. We all got in the car and we headed to the parlor first. After Harry got His hair done Niall decided to dye his hair back to Brown like his natural color. After that we went to the tattoo place cause everyone wanted a tattoo. Niall was very hesitant to get one but we convinced him. We decided to get a tattoo with each others names. To embrace how much we love each other. Zayn went first, he got His on his back. Then Liam went and he got it on his arm. Then Harry went and he got it on his side. Then it was my turn, I got mine on my wrist. Then it was Niall's turn, he was freaking out. He got his on his wrist like I did. After we did that we went home because we where getting tired. As soon As we got home Harry made lunch, after we ate we played a game on the X-Box then we cuddled till dinner. After we ate dinner we called it a night.

Author's Note
Sorry for the long wait I've been really busy. Have u all heard Pillow talk?