The Big News Part Two

Harry's POV
I have no idea why I am even here. I woke up this morning and Paul told me Li and Zayn to get in the car. He didn't say where we were going so we followed what he said and just didn't put up a fight. Then we pull up to what looks like a doctors office and I'm like great. Then we get inside and I see Niall and Louis and I thought this can't be good. We all get called back and this guy introduces himself and he asks Niall what's wrong and him and Louis run out. I look over at Zayn and Liam and they look really confused. I was going to ask if they knew what was happening but Niall and Louis walked in before I could. Once they get settled again, Louis starts talking.....
Louis' POV
We get back into the room and Ni is a bit calmer but still a bit scared. Anyway in the hallway we decided that I'm going to do all the talking and just hold Ni's hand. So I start talking, "the issue is that Niall and I would rather be in our own little relationship rather than being in this five way relationship. It's just too much on us, along with touring and everything else we are doing. We are both desperately sorry." Once I said that Harry started to cry, Zayn looked like he was gonna murder someone and Liam just looked angry. I looked over at Niall and I could tell he was starting to have a panic attack and he ran out of the room. I jumped up and followed him. Once I found him he was in the bathroom and the door was locked. I quietly knocked on the door and said "Ni it's me please open the door." He opened the door and he was full fledged crying. I walked inside and locked the door and he just fell into my arms and I started crying as well. "I'm so sorry Ni I didn't think they were going to react like that. I feel like a horrible boyfriend." Niall said, "it's okay Lou it's not your fault they are just dominate assholes who don't know what love is." He pulled me in for a kiss and we both felt so much better. "Now let's leave this joint," I said. I grabbed Niall's hand and we left and went back to the hotel. Once we got back to the hotel it got pretty steamy...
Back at the therapy session
Liam's POV
I can't believe they said that they are inconsiderate pricks. I mean the truth was gonna come out eventually. Harry Zayn and I don't love them but we made up a plan In-case something like this were to happen. Harry was gonna cry, Zayn was gonna look like he wanted to murder someone and I was gonna look angry and it worked! Jonathan the therapist looked really confused. He said, "what the hell is going on here?!?!?!?!?" Harry, Zayn, and I burst into laughter. Jonathan said, "seriously guys what is going on here? do you all realize how much this will affect the band and your relationships with the family, friends, and fans? Once Jonathan said that we all stopped laughing.
Back at the hotel
Niall's POV
I can't believe we just did that. Now it can just be Lou and I and that's what I want right now. The others treated me horribly. I like just being with Lou he treats me right and he truly loves me. Right now we are cuddling in bed and just talking when Lou gets a call from Paul so Lou jumps out of bed and runs to the kitchen. When he gets back he doesn't have a good look on his face. He said, "we have to go meet Paul and the boys right now...."
Paul's POV
I get a call from this guy named Jonathan and he asked if I could meet him at his office so I said yes. I got to Jonathan's office and I see Liam, Harry, and Zayn sitting down in a room and they all look scared. I go up to them and ask them what did you do??
Zayn's POV
Paul walks into the door and he wanted to know what we did and Liam said "we didn't do anything. We didn't even know why we had to come here." Paul said, "then why are you here?" I said, "Louis and Niall said to meet us here. We didn't know we were coming to a therapist. They showed up here and they were silent until we came into the room, then Niall ran outside and Louis followed him. We were all confused then they came back inside and Louis said that they wanted to end our 5-way relationship and just keep the relationship Niall and Louis.
Paul's POV
I'm gonna come after them, they need to get their asses here right now. About ten minutes later they walk through the door. Niall looks horrified and Louis doesn't look very happy. They sit down on the couch away from the other three guys and Jonathan tried to leave the room but I don't let him. I force him to stay in the room. So I say, "what the fuck just happened? I've heard Liam, Harry, and Zayn's side of the story now Niall and Louis tell me yours." Now Niall seems too scared to talk. So Louis starts talking.
About two hours later
Niall's POV
That was really scary but I'm glad that Lou was there with me. Paul said that we have to finish up these next couple stops then we need to take a two week break and go home to see our families and then come back and finish the tour. So we are going to the concert tonight and  we are going to act like everything is okay. So let's do this!!