The Worst Concert Ever

Zayn's POV

I can't believe yesterday happened. Like seriously? Now we have to do a concert and we have to pretend that nothing happened and we have to act "normal". How the hell do you do that if I can't even look at Louis and Niall? But on the brightside after Niall and Louis left the therapist yesterday, Li, Haz and I decided that we would stay together. But today Paul is keeping all five of us all separated from each other. We were all in separate hotel rooms last night and separate cars this morning. He even had us rehearse away from each other. Now we are getting ready for the concert and Lux is in my dressing room doing my hair and I receive a snapchat from Harry. He sent me a selfie of Lottie doing his makeup. He looks really silly but handsome at the same time. Lux finishes my hair and she radios for Lottie to come in and do my makeup.

Niall's POV

I hate being separated from Louis. It absolutely sucks. But i'm listening to Paul because i'm the one who started this mess I don't want to make it worst. Rehearsing by myself was strange. It was different just hearing myself sing. But anyway last night was hard not having Lou next to me. I barely got any sleep, I had to drink coffee this morning to wake me up. I'm so not looking forward to this concert. Just because I don't want to see the other boys. I just hope that the fans don't notice that something is wrong.

Concert Time

Liam's POV

"WHAT'S UP TORONTO!!!!! WE ARE ONE DIRECTION!!" I yelled trying to pump up the fans. They all screamed back so happily. We begin with She's not afraid and the crowd goes wild. After She's Not Afraid we get ready to sing Moments and I look over at Harry and I notice that he looks like he's gonna start crying so i motion for Zayn to come over and I tell Zayn to sing Harry's verses and he runs over to tell Harry what's happening while Louis and Niall are fooling around with the fans which I still find adorable. Harry looks over to me and mouths "thank you, I love you" Zayn says, "Who's ready for moments?? Get your flashlights out." Everyone screams and the lights dim and the song begins...

[Liam]
Shut the door
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you
I wanna feel your love
I wanna lay beside you
I cannot hide this
Even though I try

Heart beats harder
Time escapes me
Trembling hands
Touch skin
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

[Zayn] A.U. (I know this is normally Harry)
If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back time

[All]
You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

[Niall]
Close the door
Throw the key
Don't wanna be reminded
Don't wanna be seen
Don't wanna be without you
My judgment's clouded
Like tonight's sky

[Louis]
Hands are silent
Voice is numb
Try to scream out my lungs
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

[Zayn] A.U. (I know this is normally Harry)
If we could only have this life
For one more day
If we could only turn back time

[All]
You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

[Zayn]
Flashing lights in my mind
Going back to the time
Playing games in the street
Kicking balls with my feet

There's a numb in my toes
Standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes
At the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall
Make a joke of it all

[All]
You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

You know I'll be
Your life
Your voice
Your reason to be
My love
My heart
Is breathing for this
Moment
In time
I'll find the words to say
Before you leave me today

Louis' POV

What the hell just happened?? Why didn't Harry sing moments?? Simon is going to be pissed and he's going to blame Niall for all of this but Ni and I had no idea that was going to happen. We looked at each other so confusingly when Zayn started singing instead of Harry. So while Zayn is talking to the fans I go up to Harry and I say, "What the hell man! Why didn't you sing moments? Simon is going to have our head on a platter!" Harry just sits there quietly with his head down. I turn my microphone back on and I say we'll be right back, please enjoy Mr. Olly Murs!! We all leave the stage and rush backstage. Once we get backstage and turn off our mics I pull Harry aside and ask him again what the hell happened and he still didn't answer. I was starting to get really annoyed because I knew that my baby was going to have to pay for this and it wasn't fair. So I did the bigger thing and walked away and brought Niall with me. We head into our dressing room and Niall just collapses into my arms in tears. 

Harry's POV

I can't believe Louis questioned me on stage like that. What if someone would of heard him? My whole life as I know it would be over and the asshole did the exact same thing once we got backstage. I just wanted to bitchslap him across his pretty face but Niall was watching so I knew that I wasn't going to get away with it and I still love Niall and don't get me wrong I still love Louis but it was their decision to do this. Not mine. After Niall and Louis went in their designated dressing room I fell to the floor and I burst into tears. Liam and Zayn run over to me and engulf me into their arms and they just held me like nothing else mattered right then. "Guys, I have a song I want to sing by myself tonight." I say. Liam says, "Are you sure babe?" I collect myself and nod. So Liam Goes to go collect Niall and Louis from their dressing rooms. They come out and Niall looks like he's been crying and Louis is holding Niall's hand really tightly. Damn he really loves Niall. Looking back at everyone I say, "hey guys so I don't do anymore surprises tonight. I'm going to be doing a solo once we get back on stage." I look over at Zayn and Liam first and they give me a supportive smile and I somehow manage to look over at Niall and Louis and they are also giving me a supportive smile. So we all get changed into outfit two of the night, I run up to Zayn and Liam and we do hugs and kisses and I notice that Niall and Louis do the same and we head back on stage. Back on stage I get incredibly nervous. I've never done a straight up solo by myself since X-factor. It's a song I wrote last night that i'm hoping to put on an album one day. I bring myself to lift up the microphone and say, "Hello Everyone, I'm going to be doing a solo of a song that I wrote last night in my hotel room. This is called 'If I Could Fly".

Zayn's POV

Harry's song was going so beautifully until I think he got to the second verse. When he got to the second verse, the most surprising thing was Harry dropped his microphone and ran off stage sobbing. "Oh shit" I thought to myself. I wanted to run after him and be a good boyfriend but I had to stay on stage so the fans didn't suspect anything. But all I wanted to do was hold my baby in my arms and tell him that everything is going to be okay. But instead I did the most unpredicted thing in the world. I ran up to Niall and I punched him in the face...