POTENTIAL

Important note: I wave rewritten this entire series starting from Crystal Clear as of July 2023. If you have read or saved this book before that date, I would highly recommend rereading the first book before continuing with this one. Otherwise, please enjoy this continuation of Luna Carson's journey :)

____

"You killed my dad

"You killed my dad."

"The life draining out of him, it was like nothing I've ever felt before. The sheer power coursing through his veins and straight into mine. It was an experience I could only dream of having again. And now, well, I have another chance, don't I?"

____

Table of Contents

VOLUME ONE - SEASON 2

Book 1: Crystal Clear

VOLUME TWO - SEASON 3a

Book 2: Potential

VOLUME THREE - SEASON 3b

TBD

____

Leighton Meester as Lunara "Luna" Carson

Extended Summary

The past year of Luna Carson's life could only be described as crazy. She was introduced to a whirlwind of all things supernatural all because of a stupid little crystal. There were murders, resurrections, a homicidal lizard, but through it all she persevered. And after a summer spent training, she was the one that came out on top among everyone.

Afterwards, Luna goes back to High School with one goal in mind: to make junior year her bitch. Climbing the social ladder, she quickly finds herself being the new queen bee of the school, something she could only dream of before. To everyone watching her, things were perfect. The girl had a new glamorous makeover, courtesy of Allison Argent and Lydia Martin, made it onto Coach's good side through her newfound athleticism, and managed to somehow surpass her 4.0 GPA.

She even got a boyfriend, albeit complicated in status.

Things seemed perfect but with the arrival of a Deucalion and his pack of Alphas, who seemingly all have their eyes set on Luna, everything quickly falls apart at the seams.

They all told her she had potential but only Deucalion did something about it. Deucalion ruined her life and changed her forever. He changed her into a monster. She can't be stopped and she can't be controlled. In fact, she can't even seem to control herself.

After everything was said and done, four names were still carved into gravestones.

And Luna was responsible for them all.

____