-Bye bye jan-

January is the door to new hopes and new start.

So first I want to know what was your resolution?

Well mine was to be "Better me not the new me " .

Why this one? well here's the reason why?

well people often say that this new year "I'll change completely but they never change".

If they change they completely change.You don't have to change yourself completely just eliminate the bad habits that's all you need to do.

So be better you eliminating bad habits and bad decision that made you regret.

Did you keep up with the resolution?

Well I really did.I had a habit of trusting almost everyone, being scared to talk what's right and hiding my ideas ,keeping it to myself.

so what I really did this month.

-Firstly I got out of touch with people that just used me and I cleared up all misunderstanding with people that supported me from the start.

-I fought for what's right just because I failed and had one year loss that doesn't mean people can call me names .Okay they can give me suggestions or scold me for doing bad but how can they use names that isn't even related to this.

For the first time I was satisfied with the change and you know what they apologized with me and it was none other than my mom.

-Even though I'm not so good at studies that doesn't mean I'm illiterate , just being good studies doesn't make you worth it and there are lot of examples I don't think I have to mention those billionaires.

I started using wattpad I wrote my first book that was read by 1.1 k people and 352 votes but unfortunately while saving in draft it disappeared including my other book moments.

I started this group and it's just been week and here we are in position 17.Thank you everyone for that.

well now let's cut my story I just wanted you people to know there's still so many months to go ,so make the change and be the better you eliminating those bad habits.

Make this year worth it.

here are some tips I heard if we do something for like 21 days,it naturally becomes a habit.

-make a list of the mistake you did last year or you have been doing and tell yourself everyday to change that,stick a sticky note on your wall.

-Always spread love among people.

-Help someone in need basically if your feeling low and you think you can't do something.

Do something your best at and your hopes and positivity will be high.

then start doing the thing your weak at and say you can do it,give your best and after giving your best it doesn't work then think it's not meant to be for you and move on.

Well if you need help will help you make the list.

We are there for you so lets get started share your stories and make it.

Let's say bye to jan promising ourselves that will do good next month.

Love
Sasmina

Arats group