same gender love- letter

Dear Mr Love

Lots of love to you and lots of prayers too for your well being.

It has been almost a montg since we met online and we still tend to exchange well wishes aňd love, and we promised to stretch the same act for eternity.

The moment you proposed me, there was really a sudden throbbing in my heart, my heart raced and I felt so much warmth, even in the month of December when I didn't have my jacket on.

It was indeed unexpected, I never thought somebody will ever propose me. I made plans to live alone. Even I told my mother that I will be spending life as a bachelor (and she frowned, she wants to be a grandma).

But now, those things feel too estranged, you are with me and you never fail to remind me, that you love me, gay love...

It's too absurd I must add, some might think, same sex love, far from being conventional and that's why I think it's still a crime in many countries, including our incredible, tolerant India. Even though it was decriminalised by HC in 2014, it was again a recriminalisation of it in 2015, by our honourable Supreme Court.

So, are we doing anything wrong ? Are we on a forbidden path, travelling on which leads to punishment ?

I won't comment on right or wrong. All I know is that I love you more than a girl, and you attract me more than her.

I remember you messaged me that we won't be able to live together when we grow older, and it gave me so much pain, I can't in words, explain. But the next day, you told me that you can't imagine your life without me and we will live together whatever happens. I was happy, I can't explain how beautiful and desirable I felt.

But there was a problem too. How to inform our parents that we love each other? I asked you the same, and you told that we must focus on our careers now. We have the whole life to ponder upon this.

Great, accepted. That's exactly what we must do, I agree. I hope our love remains forever, you have made a special place in my heart for urself.

It's just been a month, and we have found too many similarities between us. Also, we have shared many other personal stuffs. It seems as if we are one, that everything was planned, somewhere in those distant bright stars.

I have read that our Honourable Supreme Court will hear the plea regarding same sex love. I hope that our unconventional love sheds the tag of being a crime for many people out there. And I also hope many like us find their love of life and we be accepted as a part of this society rather than being an abnormal portion of it.

Best of luck for the board exams. I know we have a long way to go and I believe we will walk to infinity together with our hands in hands.

Ending my never ending piece of emotions for now.
Your love Shubhu

Lets support him and others cause your life your decision and no one can choose your partner for you.

#samegenderlovesupport