You can cry??

Here's to three drops of tears that dropped out of my eyes.

I could count them,
1
2
3 and then it stopped.

I went to see a movie which was based on a true story about a
air-hostess who sacrificed her
life to protect people.

I could hear sounds of people crying,some people trying to stop their runny noes with a sound.

Then I looked onto side my mom and my sister they both were crying so hard even all the people all around.

I wanted to cry too because it was really a movie to cry for.Im a really emotional fool well let's say I was.

You must be thinking what's bad in that? You are right too.

But you know what I envy the most now is that people can cry,I'm serious.I wish I could cry like them and let it all out.

I just wish I could do that.Maybe this is the price you get for being such a strong person.

There was a time my eyes were wet and full of tears falling down without no reason whether it be a small scene of movie or any small thing.

Now When I have so many reasons to cry for I can't cry.My heart feels so stucked and stuffy I tried to cry by hurting my eyes or trying to let it all out.

But I can't.

It frustrates me.It really does.

I wanna cry atleast one day pour out everything to everyone.I want them to know how hard is to be a happy person or strong person that I may look like.

And most of all if you are the one crying find yourself lucky,why??

Because atleast you have the choice to show who you are and what your going through.

People like us have to bury our sadness behind the mask of happiness.......