February

Waking up to the sound of birds chirping,secret melody been playing around.

The freshness in morning,the sky forming a beautiful art and wet roses look mesmerizing.

I go back to the time when I saw him,loved him and......

I saw him looking at me and our paths collided he smiled at me and I smiled back.

I was loving the fresh air passing by when we were shivering next to eachother in basketball court,smiling back to eachother,feeling akward cause it was the first time.

The calendar flipping to feb 14 and early morning rush to kitchen,flipping through pages of recipe.

Where's it? Oh! Found it.

Looking at him with curiousity,hoping he likes it and when his confusing smile turning to a smile,my heart was satisfied to see it.

Years been gone,he and me our paths are seprated and I don't even know which he I'm referring to.
But yeah there's a hope of being loved back,the smell of coffee hoping I could get the love back someday from someone.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

There's a wounded heart inside
Tears in my eyes
But I'm not sad at all
Love from you might not be mine
But I deserve to be loved
I deserve happiness

So here's to the time
When you and I we were
So in love
Smiling at eachother
Looking eye to eye
Feeling that warmness
Hugging eachother.

Be happy guys and please smile today thinking about this lonely heart,I'll be satisfied.

Thank you
Lonely

Love
Aratsgroup