School With The Bad Boy

I got up at 7:00 eager to start school. I already had my schedule mailed to me earlier in the summer. I went for a quick shower before hopping out, and putting some cream on. Then I put on the new outfit I bought. Me being the good girl that I am, I usually wear simple clothes, jeans and a t-shirt. But it was the first day of school, and I was new here, so I wanted to make a good first impression and make some new friends. I picked out a peachy pink dress, black shoes, a black sweater and a cute little black purse. Victoria, my sister, was probably wearing a very revealing outfit with platform heels. She was the popular girly type, and she got all the friends, all the guys, in one day. I guess I was sort of girly, I mean I wear trendy clothes, I do my hair and makeup, the only difference was I wasn't skanky, and I was the good girl. I put my hair in a bun, and did a bit of simple makeup. I went downstairs to grab my keys and go out the door, when I saw Victorias outfit. The shortest dress I had ever seen, the highest heels I could ever imagine, and the most makeup I'd ever seen her wear. I simply looked at her in disgust. She looked at me questionably before getting all snotty.

"What're you looking at? At least I'll make friends," she said.

I know, after my moms death, me and my sister were more enemies then sisters, but I've honestly had enough.

"Well, Victoria, I'm sure you will make tons of friends, but so will I. And at least all of my 'friends' won't be hanging out with me in hopes of getting in my pants.", I blurted out.

I had never said something too hurtful to Victoria, even after all the things she's said to me, but today I had this sort of frustration and anger towards her. Her face was mixed with emotions. Surprise, anger, sadness, and annoyed. I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

I opened up my car door, and put the keys in when the door opposite to me opened, revealing Hunter slipping into my car.

"What are you doing?," I screeched.

"I need a ride," he said.

"Do you think maybe you could ask next time?," I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Sure. Selena may I please have a ride to school?", he said innocently with a not so innocent grin.

"Umm, I guess so. But wait! What's in it for me?", I said raising my eyebrows.

"Uh, well, if you come with me later to the store I'll buy you a package of gummy bears?" he said hesitantly.

"Deal," I said.

He put on his seatbelt and I started driving.

"Do you need help with finding you classes?" he asked me.

"Well yeah. I only moved here about a week ago.", I explained.

"Oh. What's your first class?", he asked.

"Science with Mr. Roberts in room 386."

"Oh hey what do you know! I have the same class." he said like a girl.

I started giggling.

"What are you laughing at?" he asked.

"The fact that when you said that, you sounded like...like a girl." I managed to say between giggles.

"Umm, oh yeah, I forgot to tell you since you closed the door in my face yesterday, that me and my mom want to invite you and your family over for dinner tonight. Would you come?" he asked changing the topic.

"I'll have to talk to my dad, and sister to see what they say, but I guess it couldn't get any worse then being stuck in a car with you, at least your mom will be there to protect me.", I said.