Oh My Gummies!

Selena's POV

I woke up, this time a lot more tired then before.

Hunter looked at me, as if he felt guilty.

"Selena?", he asked.

"What?", I mumbled.

"So you're still mad?", he said with a sliver of hope.

I gave him a 'duh' look before glaring at him. Him saying that to me felt like a dozen knifes hitting my heart. Not that I was upset that he had betrayed me, upset that he had insulted me and my mother.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said.

I nodded my head.

"Why are you here?", I asked without a care in the world.

"I have a gift for you," he said.

He handed me a huge box with wrapping paper all over it.

"Really Hunter?", I asked.

He was not going to bribe me to forgive him.

"Just open it," he said clearly frustrated.

I ripped the wrapping paper. There was a brown box. I opened the box. It was a box of gummy bears. A whole fricken box of gummy bears.

My eyes widened, and my mouth watered.

"OH MY GUMMIES!" I cried out.

"You like?", he asked.

I nodded my head quickly, tossing two of them into my mouth.

"AmI forgiven?", he said slowly.

I have him a look. That look that just told you everything you needed to know, by just one glance.

"And I'll take that as a no," he said discouraged.

"I appreciate it Hunter, but you're going to need a lot more than a box of gummy bears to make me even consider forgiving you.", I glared. "And besides its not like we ever were friends or anything."

He looked at me hurt.

Then he did something I could only see him doing in a nightmare. His lips were on mine and his eyes were closed in a dreamy way.

My eyes were practically popping out of my face and I tried to pull away but I was honestly too stunned to move.

He took his hand, touched my cheek, and pulled away, a satisfied look on his face.

Mine, however was the same as when he had started. Wide eyes, mouth opened wide, and a paralyzed body.

It was so shocking. I just did not expect that.

He looked scared for my response, yet anxious for my answer.

"So...", he trailed off.

"Uh...", was all I could say.

"Was it good?", he asked feeling rejected.

"Was it good?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded waiting for my answer once again.

I didn't even have words to describe the anger, the shock, the horror of him kissing me.

Hunter! Hunter kissed me!

It felt like being shot, it made you mad, you were shocked that it happened, and it was absolutely horrifying.

He got up about to leave, but I stopped him.

"What, in the name of gummy bears, was that?", I asked.

"A kiss?", he stated the obvious.

"I know that. But...Why?", I asked.

He scratched the back of his neck, turning around reaching for the doorknob.

"Why won't you answer me?", I asked.

He looked away.

"Hello?", I looked at him with a glare.

"What?", He said nervously.

"Answer me," I said.

He turned away again, this time a flare of anger evident in his eyes.

I wanted an answer.

"Whatever, don't answer me. Bye." I said gesturing towards the door.

"You wanna know why?", he yelled.

"Yeah, I've been trying to get you to answer me for a while now." I said.

"I want you to know that I - I want you to meet my mom again," he said in a way that convinced me that's not what he wanted to say, while entirely changing the subject.

"You what? Why? ", I looked at him questionably.

"Uh...umm...my mom thinks you're a sweet girl, and wants to see you for real this time." he said quickly.

I stared at him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't really want to. And I can't leave the hospital until I heal a bit more," I said using my injuries as excuses.

"My mom can come here?", he said it more like a question then a suggestion.

"I guess so...", I said.

Why the hell does he want me to meet his mom again?

"So...is this Friday good?", He asked sounding depressed like that wasn't his real purpose.

"It's not like I'm going anywhere," I joke.

He nods before walking out of the room. I try to call out to him, so he would finally answer my question but he was already gone.

I just still could not believe the fact he kissed me.

Why would he do that?

He obviously doesn't like me, and I REALLY don't like him. So...what was that?