chapter 13

Great, it's time for dinner. With the people who didn't want me. Wow sounds like a bad soap opera.
Should I even go? I thought to myself as my stomach growled in hunger. After ten minutes I decided that I would. (Food is literally one of my weaknesses)
After changing into some tights and one of cauis's big t shirts, I went down and saw renesmee and all of the dogs sitting at the table eating spaghetti.
The blonde women , Rosalie was pestering Emmett. When I walked over and sat on my dad's lap, making her shut up and glare at me.
"Sweetheart, why don't you come and sit by your sister so you can eat." Esme told me with a warm smile. I think she is going to be the only one I like here. (A/n sorry but I love esme, she has been through so much and I feel sorry for her) "I'm sorry about your loss." I told her after I looked through her past. Edward came up curious at what I was saying. Esme smiled sadly at me and whispered "thank you"
"So tell me sacha, what gifts do u have?" Edward asked me? I looked at dad for permission to tell them, he just shook his head and made the quiet motion with his hand.
I opened my mouth about to say something, until Alice barged in shouting "Sam is coming!"

Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment.
If you do I will give you pie.....hurry before I eat it all!!!