Chapter 24

It felt like some one had staked me in the chest. I had given the first couple of my existence to this pathetic man.  I will not let him treat me like garbage anymore, especially in my own house. I look at him with fire in my eyes. "YOU WILL NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT! NOT IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY AND NOT IN  MY OWN HOUSE!" I shouted at him walking toward him angrily.  I met him at eye level getting in his face. I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and drug him outside throwing him to the ground. 

THe bitch that was on his shoulder in the house ran toward him glaring at me. Psh, she looked like she actually had a chance against me. SHe stood up and charged at me, I grabbed her by her throat and ripped her head of throwing her body off into the forest. I tossed her head at Cauis. He caught it and looked at me with pure hatred. "Get out of here, If I see you again...I won't hesitate to rip your head off also. I find it very relaxing." I said giving him a sickly sweet smile.

He ran off with the bitches head and disappeared from sight. I turned around to look at my family. They all looked at me in shock except for Jasper. He looked at me smirking giving me a wink. I looked down at the ground blushing. Nessie ran toward me and knocked me on the ground hugging me tightly. I just laughed at petted her head, at the moment she reminded me of a dog...like her boyfriend.

I stand back up and walked over to Emmett and gave him a big hug. I gave everyone on the room a hug one by one. When I got over to Jasper, he pulled me into a giant hug. When he let go, Emmett and Edward were giving him a glare. Wonder what that's about.