chapter 17

(Sachs had gotten a phone call from Aro, Caius is hurt and she is worried)

"Sacha, you aren't going anywhere!" Em yelled at me as I raced around my room packing my bag to get ready for my airplane ride back to Voltara. "Yes, I am. My mate is is trouble and he needs me." I told him zipping up my bag heading to the door.

"Sacha........ Caius isn't hurt. And there wasn't a fight with the Romanians." Emmett told me grabbing my elbow and pulling me away from the door.

"The truth is, Caius doesn't love you. His real mate is a human named Eliza. He has been cheating on you and the Others knew about it. The only reason I know is right before we left I walked in on them having sex." Emmett told me sounding heart broken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe it. All this time, Caius didn't truly love me. It was all a game to him and the Others! They played me like a chess game.

I couldn't think, the only thing I could do was hide in my room with the lights off huddled in the corner.

Not much of a chapter I know , but I am having a contest. Send me a private message and give me a brief description about a male character. Cause I mean come on. Sachs can be single forever