26

Jasper's POV 

I could smell the blood as soon as I walked into the house,  Sacha!  I raced upstairs to the bathroom to find her on the floor in a puddle of blood.  "Sacha! What are you doing?!" I yelled pulling her into my arms. I could see that blood was dripping down her are on to the floor as I ran through the house.  She looked at me with clouded eyes, "Leave me alone Jasper...I don't wanna go anywhere. Put me down." She said in a scratchy voice. 

I didn't answer her as I entered Carlisle's office looking for a first aid kit, or at least something to stop the bleeding.  I could hear the others enter the house and stop when they caught the scent of her blood. Carlisle and Emmett were at my side at once, "What happened!" Emmett demanded getting a worried look on his face. If he could cry I could smell that he would be a sniveling mess. 

"I found her like this, Carlisle can you help her. Please." I begged him feeling my control weaken. I past her to Emmett and ran outside. Everyone else was outside, when I stepped out of the house they all looked at me for answers. I couldn't tell them. Not until I know that she was going to be okay. 

Alice raced over and embraced me. I could feel her trembling, I wrapped my arms around her pulling her to the ground. I buried my face in her neck breathing in her scent. I needed something to take my mind off of Sacha's scent. I couldn't believe it. That this asshole hurt her so much, that she thought that this was her only option. Did she not know that she had us to talk to?  She had me, were we not enough

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

After what seemed like hours, when it only took minutes. Carlisle came out of the house with a grim look on his face. Renesmee raced over to him with worried eyes. "IS SHE OKAY?!" she cried latching on to him demanding answers. 

Carlisle cleared his throat then spoke, "She's stable, give her a few more hours and the wounds should be healed. I gave her a mild sedative to help her sleep. But when she wakes up she will need to hunt to make up for all of the blood she lost." 

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.  Everyone let out a sigh of relief.  Now we just have to wait for her to wake up.