21

I couldn't stop crying. I just held on to him and let out all of the emotions I felt through the years. It felt good to let it all loose. It felt like a dam breaking. 

After crying for about 30 minutes I finally let him go and looked up at him wiping my eyes. "Thank you uncle Jas. Nobody has held me like that since I left and found out about Cauis." I  said looking up at him thankful. He just nodded. "How about we go to the house? Your sister is ready to see you."

After paying for the bill, We ran the rest of the way to the house. Each step we took brought us  closer and closer to the big mansion. It made me nervous. What if everyone went back to hating me? What if Em forgot about me? 

Jasper must have felt my nervousness and gave me a reassuring look. Within minutes we arrived to the house. I stopped about 20 feet from the back door. I could smell the entire family in the house , 4 unfamiliar scents, and 1 scent that I wanted to cry from.

I started to walk slowly toward the door and finally opened the door and went inside. What I saw made me want to cry. 

The family was sitting in the living room talking. The 3 unfamiliar vampires must have been the Delani's. The other unfamiliar scent was buried in the chest of my ex mate. 

Dunt dunt duh!!!!!!!!!!

You will see. Soon enough all of the pieces will connect. Its good to be back. Comment and tell me how you like this chapter. 

-Payten

PS Comment and tell me what you think is going to happen in the future.