Chapter 6

Kanarea

After Odell took me to my apartment to get my clothes we we got into his car and were on our way to Planet Arcade.

"Be prepared to get your ass kicked in table hockey." I said with confidence I knew I was good.

"Will see baby girl let's put a wager on it."

"Alright what you got in mind."

"If I win I get a kiss and you let me take you out on a date."

"Alright if I win you buy me that new MK bag and take me to get pampered deal."

"Ready to get whipped?"

"Bring it nigga."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

5 mins later

It was tied 5-5 Odell had the puck hit to me and I hit back at him then he took a hard shot right at me and scored the winning point I wasn't really mad.

"Oh yeah baby girl be ready Friday at 8 for our date."

"Whatever shut up Odell."

"Haha lml lets play some more games then we can get some lunch."

And that's what we did we went to Apple Bees and got out to eat.

"Hello welcome to Apple Bees how many...Odell is that you you looking sexy daddy." The hostess said with a attitude

"Nicole what did I tell you about that shit you see I'm with my girl and you wanna be disrespectful now show us our table or get somebody who can." Odell said with fury in his eyes.

"Idc if you with this fat bitch she ain't gone do shit but eat me probably her fat ass."

I'm tired of people talking shit about me I gotta stand up for myself because Odell and Carter aren't always going to be there speaking of Carter I need to call her.

"You know what you dusty bitch I may be fat but at least I got edges your shit is gone and we can see your nappy ass tracks with them big ass yellow teeth and that fake ass MK bag so like my man said find us our table or get somebody who can be gone bitch."

"That was sexy af babygirl let them know not to fuck with you no more."

"I'm tired of people fucking with me there's a new Kanarea in town now let's order."

I got the bourbon chicken and shrimp  and Odell got a Swiss burger. When we were dine eating we left and he took me to my place so he could get ready for practice.

"I had a great time Odell thanks for everything."

"No problem baby don't forget about our date."

Odell leaned and captured my lips into his he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I just kept my mouth closed he reached and grabbed a handful of my ass and I gasped he stuck his tongue in my mouth and massaged my tongue he was rubbing my ass while doing this I moaned in his mouth and we both pulled away to breathe.

" I should probably get going so I can get ready for practice see ya later ma."

"Bye Dell."

Nicole  POV

That bitch got something coming for her. She thinks she can just disrespect me in front of my man. Odell knows he wants me I can give him anything he wants that fat how probably doesn't even know how to give head. Odell will be mine!!!!'

This chapter was short Nicole is crazy. Interesting chapter coming soon. Please comment and vote I want to hear you guys opinion. 💕