Chapter 24

Not edited

3 Months later

Kanarea

I've been feeling sick a lot lately and it turns out I'm pregnant. I'm not nervous to tell Odell, but either way I'm having this kid I'm so excited.

"Baby come here please." I screamed

Odell came into our room wearing pajama pants and no shirt eating a bowl of cereal.

"Yeah ma wassup?"

"I'm going to just be honest with you I'm pregnant." I said looking at his face.

"Yeah I already know that just waiting on you to realize it."

"Oh you should've told me, I'm 3 months by the way. We have a doctors appointment today so go get ready."

"Alright we can take the kids to your friends house Mazia and Khalaya if it's okay with them."

"I'll call Mazia and ask her."

Ringggggg...

Mazia: Hello
Kanarea: Hey Mazia I need a favor.
Mazia:Oh wassup Kanarea what u need?
Kanarea: Can you watch Pharaoh and Amir while Odell and I go to my doctors appointment?
Mazia: Yeah sure because your kids don't look like demons.
Kanarea: Lol thanks will be there in an few hours?

"She said she would."

"Alright cool I'll get the boys ready while you get dressed...and make breakfast for the kids." He said rushing out after saying the last part this nigga think he slick. I got something for him

I walked into the bathroom well more like waddled and took my shower using my dove body wash. I stayed in the shower for about 25 mins then I got out as got dressed in a cute sundress and sandals. When I got done getting dressed I put on some lipgloss and walked downstairs and cooked breakfast for the "kids" and I.

I cooked some blueberry muffins, bacon,and eggs since we had to hurry up and get out of here.

"Ro and Mir you ready to eat babies?"

"Yes momma."

"You 2 are going to Kalon and Ma'Kae's house today."

"Yay I get to hangout with them."

Odell came downstairs dressed he looked fuckable or maybe it's just my hormones cause I'm horny. Alright back on track Kanarea.

"Where's mine at baby?" Odell said looking confused.

"Where's your what?" I said playing dumb.

"My food girl don't play with me."

"I'm not playing I recall you saying make food for the kids then running out of the room." I said smartly.

"Go upstairs I got something for you." He said in my ear letting his New Orleans accent out which is so sexy.

"Yes daddy." I said back going upstairs.

When I got upstairs he was right behind me.

"Strip now." He demanded.

"Why we don't have time for this."

"Shut that shit up and listen to daddy."

I stripped down until I was naked.