Chapter 12

Kadence

I woke up in Odell's bed with his arms wrapped around me with Sonny and Ro between us. ( I just said fuck my dorm) It was so cute I have to get a picture of this for the gram and to send to Mama Heather. Mama Heather and I have been getting really close over these past 2 weeks when she walked in and meet Ro.

Flashback

" Odell honey who is this little cutie honey he is so adorable." Mrs.Heather said.

"This is Pharaoh we found him at the stadium hungry, homeless, and without a mother so we have decided to take him in."

" YOU WHAT!!! Odell are you sure that you can handle being a parent to someone and be an athlete? It's more than just babysitting a kid this is a real person that you can't just give away when you're tired." Mrs. Heather said making a good point.

" Mama I can handle it I learned from the best you and dad did it so I know I can just trust me. We took all the necessary precautions trying to find his mother but we decided he would be better off with us now come and meet your grandson."

" Pharaoh come here please." Odell said with a smile.

" Would you like it if I was you father and Kadence was your mother?" he asked nervously I was nervous on the inside to.

" I thought you already were but yeah I would love it I love you daddy and I love you too mommy." Ro said with a big smile.

" I love you too son." Odell said with tears in his eyes. I didn't want cry but I could feel it coming on.

" Daddy don't cry I don't want you to be sad." Ro said sadly.

"These are happy tears son I love you."

" Kadence thank you for my grandchild and call me mama honey."

End of Flashback

We kept Sonny last night because Odell's father had to go out of tonight and mama Heather was out with Odell's sister and his step-father at his sisters volleyball game.

I got out of bed to shower and put on my outfit.After i got done dressing and all of my hygiene stuff I walked into the kitchen and turned on the i Home and started to make breakfast for my loves. Dance by speaker Knockerz started to play that's my twerking song (it really is). I started moving my hips to the beat then I bent over to grab a pot and just started moving my ass. I was hitting that left cheek right cheek up down up down round and round then i did it with no hands. Then made my ass clap I was getting it boy made me forget about where i was at. While i was backing my ass up someone pressed up against me and kissed my neck.

"Damn you know what to do got a nigga on solid already this morning." Odell said while pressing his erection on my ass.

"Mmmh... Odell baby stop for i burn the food." I said enjoying every bit of it.

" You are so lucky I'm hungry but what are you cooking?" he said licking his lips.

" Eggs, bacon, sausage, chocolate pancakes that you aren't getting any of because you are still in football season, but you can get everything else and fruit."

" You know I like chocolate chip pancakes why you do that to me i thought you loved me babe." he said pouting.

" I do love you, but you need to be healthy out there so those scouts can see how good my baby is when he enters the draft." I say proudly my baby is a beast on the field and those NFL coaches would be crazy not to sign him.