Chapter 16

All I saw was red...

I yanked that bitch by her neck  and sent straight face shots at her. She grabbed my hair and I hate when bitches do that cause my shit is real.

I uppercut the fuck outta her so she fell on her back I sent blows to her face then I heard a crack and a cry from her. Odell and Kav had to lift me off of her and made me stay put.

Odell

Damn Kadence fucked her up pretty bad. My baby only got a scratch on her cheek. While Nia, Natalya whatever her name is has a black eye, a swollen busted lip, and her nose looks crooked almost broken. Remind me not to fuck with Kadence .

Kavahra

Damn lil momma got fucked up. Kadence fed her them hands boi.

Kadence

We left the waterpark before the police got there they sent that little dusty bitch to the hospital. I beat her ass not even going to lie about it. I hate jumping out of character she lucky my son wasn't right there.

We got into the car and were on our way to the pool since we had to leave the waterpark. Odell and Jarvis decided to invite some of the football team and their girls to come. We all chilled and had a good time.

Odell

A Few weeks later

Today's Kadence birthday her parents are supposed to be coming to town to visit. I plan on taking her out tonight  just know it's going to be romantic.

"Happy Birthday Baby give me a kiss."

"Thanks babe, but your breath is on 10 right now so maybe later."

"Oh I see how it is forget your birthday then."

" I'm kidding babe give me a kiss."

"Yeah yeah whatever hurry up and get dressed you got shit to do today and I got to get to practice."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Carter

Yes ya girl finally got a POV but anyway  my ugly ass cousin planned for me and my bestie to go out today then he has her for tonight so we're on our way to the spa then to get our nails done then shopping.

Kadence

Aww my baby is so sweet he set this whole day up for me he might get lucky tonight.

After Carter and I got our nails done we went shopping to buy me an outfit because Odell's taking me out I just don't know where though. We went into a new store at the mall called Beauty it has a lot of cute plus size clothes and regular size clothes. We brought some cute outfits for the fall.

When we got done shopping Carter took me home so I could get dressed. She took out a dress that we bought today it was a sexy red dress that Carter talked me into buying.