Chapter 15

Odell

I woke up the next day and saw my beautiful queen laying next to me in all her glory. The sun was shining through my curtains and left a beautiful glow onto her face my baby was beyond beautiful.

We gotta get up so we can go get my boy from my mommas house. I miss my little twin Ro, but I need to take a shower first.

20 minutes later

After my shower I went and woke Kadence up by kissing her. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up so kissed her neck and she moaned and opened her eyes.

"Good morning Love shower and dressed we gotta go pick up my kid. Then Jarvis is bringing his nephew over and so is Kavarah so tell Carter to bring her ugly ass on."

"Ok and my favs are coming yay!! Don't call my main bihh ugly you the ugly one." She said laughing like Kevin Hart told her a funny ass joke.

I stale faced the fuck outta her till she stopped laughing then I smirked.

"You wasn't calling me ugly last night when I put that magical tongue on you." Then I started laughing.

"Whatever I'm going to shower so we can leave."

" Can I join you." I said wiggling my eyebrows and licking my lips I knew she couldn't resist. I don't even care that I just took a shower.

" I don't know can you." she said seductively licking her making me harden a little. Then she walked away a got in the shower.

45 mins later

We were dressed and going to pick up Pharaoh. Y'all don't know that's my heart I'd do anything for him I want to be the best father figure to him just like my dad was to me.

"Hey babygirl we're here wake up beautiful." I said gently shaking Kadence she has really changed me. I used to be a fuckboy and all the bitches wanted to fuck and the niggas wanted to be me.

I don't want that shit no more I got my family they all I need and could ever want I ain't trying to fuck that up because in the end that's all I need.

"Ooh yay! Let's go get my handsome man!!" Kadence said very excited.

When we walked in we saw Jazzy my sister, my mom, my stepdad,and Ro all sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Y'all come get some of this food." My momma said.

She had it smelling good as fuck in here I ain't waste no time getting a plate neither did Kadence we sat down said our grace then ate. When we got done we got Ro dressed and was out.

We got back to the crib and everybody was already there waiting for us to open the door.

"Odell getcho light bright ass over here and unlock this damn door looking like a bright ass florescent light bulb." Kav said already trying to roast this nigga had everybody but me rolling.

"Shut yo jimmy neutron face ass up." This nigga staled face the fuck outta me. Everybody went into the house and started chilling thinking about what we wanted to do today since we had the kids.

We decided to go to the waterpark since it's closing down for year soon so everybody went upstairs to change. Kadence looked a little uneasy though.

"Aye babe what's wrong?" I asked looking into her beautiful.

"Nothing I'm fine I'm going to get dressed." She said rushing off towards the back room.

Kadence