Part 1: Yuuka's view

First of all I wanna thank my followers for following !
This is going to be my first story about Inazuma Eleven. I've known Inazuma Eleven for a very long time now. No matter what age I will have, I'll always like it.
I Hope you will like this story as well.

Secondly,
I don't own Inazuma Eleven nor any of the characters.
Enjoy!

Introduction: first setting; Inazuma Eleven Go season 1

Gouenji Yuuka's P.O.V

Gouenji Shuuya. A name she will never forget. Also a name her older brother is given.
Her brother has always been her most precious person. Her brother has always been her hero. Her brother has always been the one she looks up to. Her brother has always been there for her, no matter the circumstances. She knows-just as she knows the sun will rise in the morning, just as she knows that her brother will always love soccer and that nothing will ever be able to change that.

Just as she knows that, one day, her brother will choose soccer over her.
But the man standing in front of her now...with hair loose with dyed through azure blue highlights and his eyes harsher than she's ever seen is nothing like her brother.

The words that leave his mouth-,words about regulated soccer, words about how soccer should never be played freely, words about how soccer is dangerous or that it needs to be controlled, are nothing like what she expects her brother to say

She doesn't know what to do

She doesn't know what to say. And then he introduced himself with the name Ishido Shuuji. The name, sounding foreign to her ears, and everything stops.
"ishido shuuji...?"

Even if he hadn't meant it, he had finally placed soccer above her, sacrifising everything in order to save his soccer. And she knows that nothing she will do, will change that fact.
And so, she does nothing.
She doesn't cry. She doesn't argue back. She simply smiles, ignoring how it pulls across her face, ignoring how she bites down just a bit too hard, ignoring how stilted it must seem-and says ,"okay, onii-chan."

To be continued..

I know it was a bit short but I first want to know if you guys are interested in the story so I can continue it.

I already made the second chapter, which is way longer than this don't worry ;)
I hope you guys will like it ^ω^

Mata Ne ¡