Part 3: Alone

Hello readers, I'm back in da house ^^

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Onii-chan..."

Gouenji looked at her with stern eyes,

"Yuuka..,you're finally here."

Normal P.O.V

Yuuka was in shock. What in Sakka's name happened to her brother..why is he giving her that face? Is she in trouble? She just kept staring at him while still holding the door.

"What's wrong?" Gouenji asked her curiously.

"Uh..uhm nothing, Sorry."

"Then come here and grab a chair."

"H-haii..." (Yes)

Yuuka was waiting patiently yet curiously for what he had to say, she has never been so nervous around him before. Even not when he was the 'Ishido Shuuji', the highest rank Holy Emperor while looking evil in his highclass throne-chair with a smirk on his face.

Gouenji's P.O.V

"Why is she looking so frightened and nervous?" Gouenji thought in himself. He shrugged it off and tried to concentrate on what he was doing.

"Okay Yuuka listen" , he said fast as possible.

And then he saw something he didn't wanted to see. His sister's hands were trembling while she grabbed the chair, she couldn't even put the chair properly on the right place in front of his desk.

"...Yuuka..."

Yuuka's P.O.V

"What the hell is going on with me?" she thought. "It's just onii-chan, what's the matter?!"
She tried to remain calm in order her brother didn't notice anything.
But she had bad luck.

"Yuuka what's wrong with you?" "Are you not feeling well?" , her brother asked while he laces his voice.

She didnt know what to answer but she noticed something.
His cold and stern face faded away a little bit.

"Uh.." , she was trying to come up with a lie.
"Uhm, it's just a little bit cold here, that's all" , she said nervously also with a smile at him.

She noticed he was looking with a *Da F. is wrong with you* -face but she just ignored it.

Thank god he didn't notice anything else though, she thought.

Gouenji's P.O.V

"Hmm.." Gouenji said. He sighed.

"Okay listen, the reason why I called you to come here is because I need your help for something. You are the only who can help. You have to...- suddenly his phone rang.
Gouenji was sighing impatiently and was irritated. He picked his phone up.

"Moshi Moshi, Gouenji shuuya desu."
"Endou?"
"Nani..? Oh okay, all right."
"I'll be there then, bye."

Yuuka's P.O.V

"What's wrong?", Yuuka asked.
"As you could hear, Endou called me to come over to Raimon" , her big brother said.

"Oh..."

Yuuka was looking down.
"So that means you have to go now, again...?", Yuuka asked quietly.
It basically means he was going to ruin their short moment together after a long time. Not that it would be special since he just needed her help for something. She came to think of it that he didn't even finish his sentence. Oh well wathever...musn't be something so special. Or was it more than that?