Part 5: Pain

Normal P.O.V

Yuuka was walking down the street towards the hospital for her check-up.

On the way to the hospital for Yuuka's monthly check-up she thought about that 'thing' she saw during class. "That face..was looking so mischivious at her....hm...", she thought.

After she visited the hospital for her check-up, she was thinking about what the doctor told her.
Yuuka has 'Iron deficiency'. That's why she was feeling quite weak these days. She got medicines from the doctor she had to take atleast twice a day.
He told her to be more carefull and immediately had to contact the hospital if she was feeling faintly. It's quite dangerous for someone who has been in a coma for more than a year to faint. The fact that she actually woke up after a year being in coma has always been a miracle to her and many others.

It was 8.30 PM as she got home.
'Tadaima Otou-san', Yuuka said. As she was expecting no response back like always, she heard her father say
'Okaeri'. (Welcome back)
She almost got a heart attack for hearing him response...he never did that before. Must be someone else she thought at first.
'O-otou-san!'
She felt more happy.
Yuuka went to the kitchen to get some drinks for her dad and herself.
They both sat in the living room.
'Here you go otou-san, drink something', Yuuka said as she poured some tea for her father.
Her father accepted the tea without saying anything.
She was glad he accepted it. He normally doesn't even touch it if she offers him something.
'Youkata...', Yuuka said with a weak smile on her face.
As soon she was feeling a little weak again, her hands started to shake. She took the medicine a while ago. As soon her hands started to shake a bit, she accidently dropped her glass of tea on the floor which caused the glass shatter into little pieces. Yuuka was in a big shock. But then, she remembered how much her father hates it when something like these kind of small accidents happen. 'Oh no....', she said out of fear.
'O-otou-s-san......, I'm really sorry. I will clean it right away...'

She looked at her father's mad face.
'You hopeless child! CAN YOU NOT WATCH OUT?!"

'I-I'm so sorry...dad...!'

'SORRY? Do you think that will help? Why are you always so being hopeless?'

'Father, please! I didn't do it on purpose', Yuuka said.

'tssk. This shows why your brother is more well-mannered and not to forget a talented person', her father said. 'It's time for me to tell him that more often and to tell my one and only son that I love him', he muttered in himself.

Yuuka felt a bit hurt when he said that. Yes she's happy when her brother and dad are in a good relationship but what did she feel more?...was it jealousy? He never said that he loved his daughter. It was okay since he and her brother aren't men who express their feelings easily. Or maybe not at all.

'Otou-san...I was feeling dizzy. I'm sorry again, okay? Please don't act like this just because of this small accident.

'Shut your mouth, Yuuka..', her father said. He hit her with his hand on her right cheek. His clap was quite hard that she felt her head spin which caused her to fall on the floor.
'Kyaa!!, w-what was that for?!

"That's what you get for killing...killing my wife...", her father muttered softly but yet hard enough for Yuuka to hear.
She looked at him with a confused look. "Killing his wife? Okaa-san....?"
'Doyou koto..?"(what do you mean?), Yuuka said. This man is getting crazy, yuuka thought.

'Get lost.'

Her father pushed her as soon Yuuka stood up from the floor. He pushed her against the table which felt like someone stabbed a knife in her back.
"Ah....Auch..., Yuuka said softly because she was in a lot of pain. This was it. She was done with his behaviour, done with her family, done with being a weak ass idiot, done with everything.