Part 4: A weird phenomenon

Hey everyone! I'm extremely sorry for the late update..exams were killing me as F. But here I am now. Hope you'll enjoy
♡ヽ(゚∀゚)ノ

°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°

"F-father...?"

Yuuka's P.O.V

"I can't believe it...dad is..home?", she thought with a smile on her face.
She was happy that he was finally home. She was feeling more safe with  someone around her after that disgusting guy who attacked her and tried to kidnap her.

"O-otou-san!", she called him with a smile.
But to her he was looking kinda mad and irritated.

"And where did you come from at this time??", her father said in an angrily deep voice with stern eyes.

She completely forgot. It was already 1 AM. It became later because of that disgusting stranger.

Yuuka was in shock. She knew her father could be a strict and a harsh person but to ask her it that way was a little too much.

"U-uhm...I was with..onii-chan, father..", she said with crackings in her voice.

"With Shuuya?", her dad said in a suprised voice. She noticed her father's eyes softened a little bit after hearing his beloved son's name.

"Y-yeah...I visited him for a while.."

"Hmm..", her father said not paying attention to her anymore.

...what in the world is going on with her two and only family members..? , she thought gloomily.
First her older brother who was very strict-looking and acted lifeless towards her and now her father who doesn't give any crap. Why are they like this? Well she was already used to it from her father but both her brother and father at the same time was a little too much for her than she wished. Oh well...one word: men.

Yuuka was feeling dizzy and unwell.
She tried to shrug off her familydrama-thoughts of her mind.

She remembered she had to go to the hospital tomorrow to do her monthly check-up. She has been going to the hospital for check-ups once a month since she woke up from her coma in her hospital-room.

"Ugh..not again.."

Her father went to his room to sleep, leaving his daughter alone in the livingroom.

"Oyasumi Otou-san..", she said while looking at him with.
Her father only looked emotionless at her and went to his room.

"Oh well.. as expected", Yuuka thought in herself.

"Ahhh I'm tired".., Yuuka yawned. She decided to clean up some stuff and mess she saw in the kitchen, livingroom and bathroom. It was mostly her job now since she was the only female in the house. After cleaning up she went to bed and closed her eyes.

*Time skip --> the next day*

Normal P.O.V

Yuuka was sleeping peacefully in her bed. Yuuka has been experiencing  sleeping-disorders for a long time. She would always turn around in bed or think about everything that comes up in her mind.

She would often think about her brother, who used to live in the same house she does now. She would mostly think about the good old times she had with her older brother.
She is missing every single moment she had with him. Like moments when he still visited her like in the hospital. Or like moments when her brother would come back home from school, friends or soccerpractice. She would always wait for him in front of the door to see him as first.