Part 2: The phone call

********
Fifth Sector was over, SSC (Second Stage Children) was defeated and the the world was saved against the aliens and the black hole.
********
~One year later...~

Yuuka's P.O.V

"Onii-chan..."
"It has been so long now."
"If I only could see your face again.., instead of making me worried about how you're doing. You have no idea what you're doing to me", she all says to herself.

"You haven't contacted me for a long time...you mostly and only did when I had to help you with your Fifth Sector stuff.."
"I wish we just could spend a little bit of time together..that's all I'm asking for."

Yuuka was walking down the streets, she came back from work.
(A/N: Yuuka works in a restaurant so she's able to pay her college/school stuff)

"Ahh...I'm so tired..", she sighs.
When she came home at 9 PM, she called for her dad, but unfortunately, like always..she did not got an answer back.
Yuuka sighs, she didn't like the fact that he always had to work 24/7. She's been home alone since she was like 10/11 years old.
(Yuuka is 17 years old in the story now)
That was the time her brother left home and Fuku-san retired and moved out from Tokyo with her husband. Yuuka couldn't thank her enough for after all she has done for her. Without Fuku-san...she would not be the person who she is now, because of her, she felt less lonely.

Yuuka changed a lot since they both left. She became more serious and focused.

"Growing up without a mother isn't as hard as people make it out to be", she suddenly thought in herself.
Maybe it's because she can't remember a single thing about her-not her smile, not her voice, not her eyes, hell not even something of her personality.
Maybe it's because she had Fuku-san, her caretaker, being the kind woman in her family she always wanted to have.
Maybe it's because she hardly even has a father. Whenever she comes home, even in the weekends, he is always absent. For Sakka's sake she always wonders what he could possibly do after work.
She doesn't really know what having any sort of real parent is like.

But she all felt it because she had Shuuya, her dear older brother who is now the chairman of the Youth Soccer Assocation, who told her stories about their mother, as his voice soft and familiar and comforting as it drifts through the room.
And sometimes she thinks, as sleep is starting to creep towards her, that she doesn't even need a mother. Because again, she had Shuuya. Because Shuuya, was enough.

Yuuka grabbed her books and started to make her homework in the livingroom.
Suddenly her phone rang. "Eh..oh..but that's..ONII-CHAN?!" she screamed.
She immediately answered it: "Hello? Onii-chan?.." and then she heard his voice, she has never been so happy before.

"Hi Yuuka, where are you right now?"

"Uhm..hey, I'm home onii-chan. -but ehm how are you? It has been so long!"

"I'm fine". "Listen, you need to do something for me okay? Is it possible to come to my office, right now?"

Yuuka was dumbfounded, he didn't even ask how she was doing...is he serious? She felt sad yet so broken at his words. If she had the chance and her father wouldn't have killed her she would've thrown her phone against the wall.

"Yes, onii-chan", she simply replied with a dead voice.

"Good, I want you to hurry up a bit, I don't have all time."

"Ok.."
And then he hung up.

Her brother often did this during the Fifth Sector period. She was kinda used to it, but it has been so long since they spoke to each other. But she thought it was rather a painfull feeling to hear his stern voice like her dad always talks. Did something happen to him?

She shrugged it off and grabbed her gray schooluniform-jacket, grabbed her shoes, her phone and left the house at 10.30 PM.
"I can not actually believe it that he is letting me out at this time." she said to herself.
"Oh well whatever."

*At the Japan Youth Soccer Association*

Yuuka searched for her brothers office, she has never been there before so it was quite new for her

When she found it, after asking it at the reception, she knocked on her brothers door, hearing a voice that says she can come in.

She hasn't seen him for so many months, her hands trembled when she opened the door.
And there he was, at his office, a young handsome man in a pastel-blue suit, a red little scarf around his neck, with white pants and with his platinum blonde hair loose.

"Onii-chan..."

Gouenji looked at her with stern eyes,

"Yuuka, you're finally here."

To be continued..

So...what did Gouenji want from his sister? Gouenji seems harsher to her than we are used to.
Ow well, we'll see ;)

See you in the next chappie lovies~

Mata ne ¡!