He wont go away!

I sit at the table, seething in silent anger. I fiddled with the metal fork and grit my teeth. Why won't he just leave? God I don't need help.... He should just leave!

"So, John, what do you normally do after school?" Mr. Ramey asks, looking at me from across the table. I look up and glare at him.

"Homework" I spit out the word as though it was poison in my mouth.

"Is it really your homework or you copying your friends homework?" He says in a way that didn't really make it sound like a question. I looked up, startled at how close he was to the truth.

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter as long as I get it done, right?" I cover my surprise, and managed a sly grin. "Are you gonna start scoldin me for not doin it on my own?" I ask in a sweet voice.

"No, I figure that would be a waste of my time" he says instantly. Once again, I'm surprised.

"Wow Mr miracle-worker, I'm kinda confused, shouldn't you be trying to get me to do better in school?" I ask him, keeping my voice light, even though just looking at him pissed me off.

"I didn't come here to help you in school" he says pleasantly. Then why the hell are y'here?!

"Any ways, can I get a blanket, I'm tired" he says, walking for the couch. I grab his arm.

"What. Do. You. Mean?" I hiss.

"Well since I came from around the world, I don't really live here, or on this continent" he looks down at me, a small smirk on his mouth, "does it really bother you that much?" He leans in close and blows in my ear.

What the hell? Is he some kinda perv?

"Be careful, I already think your kinda cute" he smirks at me. I feel myself get flustered and mentally slap myself.

Damn retard.... needs to go away.....

*two hours after every one went to bed*

I tiptoe to the couch where Mr. Ramey was sleeping. I kneed down by his face and pulled out a Sharpie. I uncap it and raise it to his face.

"Eep!" I yelp as a hand grabs my wrist just before the Sharpie can make contact with his face. I look down and see him open one of his eyes slightly.

"I'm trying to sleep, so unless you came down to sleep with me, go back to bed." He says, staring at me threw one eye. My face flushed and a look of horror and surprise was glued to my face.

"Cuddling it is then" before I could do anything, I was in his arms on the couch.

What the fuck is this fucker doing?!

*Kaino* he swears a lot
*me* yup, uh-huh, I know
*Taiku* i-i kinda like Mr Ramey....
*Kaino* no you don't
*Taiku* okay.....
*me* o,o