Okay, woah

I wriggle off the couch and thud to the floor. "The fuck you think your doin?" I hiss at him, venom in my tone.

  "I thought you'd react like that..." the man sighs and rolls over, so that his back was facing me. I sat in silence. He was giving me the cold treatment, when it was him who molested me?! (Over exaggeration).

  I stand up with a huff of anger and walk quickly out of the room. Ha! Now i know why he lost his job... He couldnt keep his hands off his clients!

*next day*

  "John, breakfast is ready"

  Nnnn? I crack open one eye and curse. Mr. Ramey was leaning over me, his golden eyes inches from mine.

  "My, my, quite a naughty morning mouth you have" he starts walking toward the door. I put my hand to my chest, feeling my heart thump like crazy.

  The hell? That guy gave me a fucking heart attack!

  I sit up and pull the blanket off. I get up and walk towards the kitchen, I could smell bacon (A/N I hate bacon..) I walk into the kitchen and my mom lets out a small shriek.

  "John, put some clothes on!" She throws a random towel at me.

  "What, why?" I ask looking down at my boxers, the only piece of clothing I was wearing. I normally dressed like this....

  I felt slightly uncomfortable, I look over and see Mr Ramey glancing me over.

  The hell is with this damn perv?!

  It's short I know, I have zero motivation. Give me ideas and I might include them in future chapters. I have a different story I have out, it's better. Follow me and read that one XD