fast end, lost motivation

Umm not to good with the good scenes so yup :/

It had been a while.... since me and Mr Ramey had.. gotten together? Is that how I should phrase it?

I lay on his chest on my bed. Over the time that had passed I had gotten more used to his company, and more willing to except his contact and touch.

Me and him had come together many times, I reluctantly excepting the 'cat' position. Although this has happened, I haven't really told him how I felt about him... I know that he has helped me alot though... my anger problems, and my scratching at my arm.

I reach up and caresses his sleeping face. He was so fucking good looking. Some people could possibly describe him as godly hot. I probably would say that too, though I would never admit to it.

I never thought I would fall so deep for someone else, never the less a male! And except the female position! Life is full of surprises... nevertheless I...

"Love you" I say quietly.

"I love you too"

"Ehhhh?!"

Sucky end, I will have much haters.... I give you permission to hunt me down and beat the crap out of me. Forgive any mistakes I had made, and for their quick end. I had really lost motivation with this story though....