Truth be told

I sat down across from Mr Ramey. Today my mom decided I could use some counseling, since I had woken up... Not entirely dry...

"So, what were you dreaming about, John?" He smirks at me, resting his chin on his hand as he leans into the table my mom had set up so we could snack while we talked.

"Nothing..." I mumble, blushing furiously, if only he knew what I was dreaming about.....

***John's dream***

"Nnn, god...." my fists curl into Mr Ramey's hair as he sucks me. "Shiiiit..."

"What a dirty mouth" Mr Ramey looks up at me with grin before I felt a sudden intrusion in my ass.

"W-what are ya doin!" I jolt in pain as his finger began to move around in me. I eventually started moaning and he had eventually added three fingers.

"Who knew you would be so obedient" he smirks devilishly at me as he withdraws his fingers. I moan in disappointment, causing him to smirk. The moan dies in my throat as something larger is slowly pushed into me...

***present***

I blush furiously and groan in embarrassment as I recalled my dream. I slap my hands against my face and keep them there.

"Having dirty thoughts, John?" Mr Ramey asks, tilting his head to the side with a false innocent look on his face.

"I d-dont know what your talking about!" Mr Ramey smirks as I stutter and I mentally kick myself in the ass.

"I think you do" he looks at me, his serious look making me nervous. "When will you let me touch you, love you, how long do you plan on leading me on like this?"

My eyes widen and I lean back at the sudden question. I cough and put on my best irritated look.

"What do you mean?" I try to make my voice harsh, but I don't think it went so well.

"Nervous about something, John?" He asks and I sigh.

"Yes, because of you I'm having dreams where I'm anally fucked! I'm a man, I shouldn't be having those kind of dreams!" I exclaim, throwing my hands in the air.

"Oh, that so?" He leans forward, interested, "and who is fucking you, John?" He has leaned so far across the table, I could feel his breath on my face.

"Wh-who do you think dammit!" I growl and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. He pulls away and moves the table before jerking me into his lap and smashing his lips to mine.

I groan and straddle his waist. His hands snake up my shirt and run up my sides and back.

"Your mom is in the other room" Mr Ramey breaks away with a chuckle. I sigh and climb off of him.

I can't believe he was the one to pull away....

Yay! I actually got on and posted today XD