Mates With An Alpha Bad Boy

Cover by paris7 who was amazing and did an awesomely fantastic job! Thanks heaps :D x

Pic of Alexis on the side. If anyone can tell me her name then she will be added to my cast list, as I do not know who she is :)

***Alexis***

I could taste the sea salt on my lips; feel the sand in my matted hair. I had just been swimming in the cool water, just after the first winter storm rolled in.

I was 18 and had just finished school last year after living in the small town for only 3 years. I knew it was time to move on from this small town to the next one. 

I was a werewolf; a rogue. 

The pack in the town knew and were fairly cautious of me; they had only found out when I came of age and shifted for the first time; that was last year. Now I was receiving offers to merge with their pack, one of the strongest and most feared in the state, if not; the country.

I stood from where I was seated on the sand, dusting off the sand from my red bikini, it was a gift from an old friend of mine; one from a previous town.

I smiled as I watched the sun emerge from the clouds, shining brightly on the blue waves crashing against the cliffs in the distance. I heard howls coming from the forest behind me and spun quickly, shifting my eyes over the treeline, scanning for any threat. I started to walk towards the forest quickly; my wolf felt threatened. I felt in danger, I made a quick dash to the forest, running as fast as I could. I knew if I shifted that I would be attacked, so I remained in my human form.

I could hear the pounding of paws hitting the forest floor gaining on me and knew I was in pursuit, but unsure as to why. I ran, pumping my arms harder and pushing my body to my limits.

Suddenly I felt a hard object propel itself into my back and with a force so inhuman I hit the ground; the air was pushed from my lungs and I found myself struggling to breath. I didn't struggle. I was then yanked  by my hair to a kneeling position and a naked man stood in front of me.

"My my, look who thought they could get away" It was Taylor, the Beta of the pack. He had taken charge for the Alpha while he was on a year and a half getaway. I had not met him yet.

"Hi Taylor; Beta" I greeted, as my hair was pulled harder so I was looking up towards the sky.

"What were you doing on the beach Alexis?" Taylor asked, more or so in a threatening voice.

"I was just swimming" I managed to squeak as again my hair was pulled tighter,

"Taylor let her go" A voice demanded from the treeline, it was Omega Ryan, he was always the peace maker between the two and should have been the Beta.

"Fine, let her go Casey" Taylor commanded to the boy behind me. The tight hold on my hair was released and I fell forward onto my hands. 

I stood quickly and surveyed the three boys in front of me; Beta Taylor, Omega Ryan and Casey. 

"Thank you" I mumbled. 

Taylor stared me down as Ryan sighed, 

"The Alpha has returned and is having a welcoming party, every werewolf within the town is invited, even you rouge. I expect to see you there or I can assure you; you will be in deep trouble" Ryan nodded and they immediately ran off. 

I sighed and once again, dusted myself off; I was in need of a new pair of short shorts, the ones I owned were now ratty and faded. My singlet was now dirty and my checkered flannelet shirt was ripped from Casey. I sighed and began walking back to my small run down apartment. 

Upon making it home I found two missed calls on my cellphone. 

I called the number back.

"Hi, Chelsea?" 

"Oh hey, I had two missed calls from you" I held the phone to my ear as I stripped down in the bathroom for a shower. 

"Yeah, you're coming to the Alphas party?" Chelsea asked, clearly interested in something else. Chelsea was my only friend, she was part of the pack yet she liked me a lot, we always hung out and were on the netball team together. 

"Yeah Ryan told me I was to go"

"Awesome, I'll be round in 15 minutes" 

The phone line beeped as she hung up on me. I sighed and caught my reflection in the mirror. I had a tanned complexion with brown curls and sky blue eyes. I had a thin face and body; an hourglass figure. I was told by Chelsea other girls were jealous of me. 

I stepped into the shower and turned it on, quickly washing the sand out of my locks, when wet my hair reached my hips. When dry it only made it to just underneath my breasts. 

I took time in shaving and washing, then finally, when satisfied I stepped out of the shower and pulled my towel around me. The doorbell rang as I was drying my hair.

I opened it, the towel wrapped around my body. 

"Hey Alexis!" Chelsea squealed.

I grinned, 

"Hey" Chelsea had her hands stocked with bags and bags of clothes.

She herself had already showered.

"I have the perfect dress for you" Chelsea came in and closed the door, already walking to my bedroom.

I followed, curious as to what she had for me. 

"Now I bought it for you so don't give it back OK"

I nodded and smiled, I was then thrown some lingerie and pushed into the bathroom, 

I groaned when I looked down at what I was given; blue lace knickers and a blue lace strapless bra. I shimmied them on and walked out of the bathroom. 

"AHHHH you look so good already" Chelsea grinned, we both knew that this party would find the Alpha his mate, unless he had found one abroad, which I didn't care less about. 

I was then chucked a blue lace dress and nude heals, which I silently put on. Chelsea quickly threw her nude dress over her head and adjusted it accordingly.

"Wow, you look so nice" I complimented Chelsea as she slipped on her heals and started to straighten her hair, 

"Thanks love" she smiled and shooed me away to do my own hair and makeup.

I stared in the mirror, deciding to put mu hair up and leave some loose curls hanging down from the bun, and a few hanging loose around my face. I then put some nude shadow on and lined my eyes with black eyeliner and mascara. Chelsea came in and demanded I put on some blush and lipstick, which she applied.

I was then pulled out of the bathroom and into my room where Chelsea took photos before pushing me out the door and into her car.

"I'm so excited, I hope the Alphas mate is nice" Chelsea rattled on, 

I nodded, curious as to whether Chelsea had found her mate, 

"Chels, have you found your mate, or have an inkling to who it may be?" I asked, 

"Well I think its Ryan, I mean I've been possessive over him but haven't been near enough to know" She sighed, "I hope I find out tonight"

We pulled into a secluded drive along the road leading into the forest. I had only been to the pack house once and that was by force; I'd been naked, scared and all alone. A rouge, close to being killed, was let off by the Alphas father. That was only last year.

Soon enough we pulled up to the huge house, it was basically a mansion hidden in the forest. I sighed and stepped out of Chelsea's car. We both made our way to the front door where we could hear the loud booming noise some people called music. 

I never expected what was about to happen next.

***