Decisions

Thanks everyone for reading, I know some of you hate Xavier and I only hope that you guys grow to love him - eventually :P

Story is dedicated to debbie_evanfurn for her comments; you always make me laugh and I feel like you have given me a challenge (making you like Xavier) 

Thanks again guys for reading and I hope you like this chapter.

Pic of Aurora on the side, If anyone knows who she is please let me know so I can add her to my cast list :P 

***Alexis***

I could not move, everytime I so much as even blinked I was in excrutiating pain. I knew this was the heat, I was now so turned on that just the blankets resting on my thighs made me sex-crazed.

Knocks continued to sound at my door as I laid still, I muttered at them to go away, knowing full well they had heard me. 

I eventually was standing in the middle of the bathroom, my arms outstretched; I couldnt allow any part of my body to touch another. It would result in a mass wave of sexual desire and sexual release which I did not feel like expieriencing.

I was in the bath; a cold one with some ice in it; I had to cool down to relax my body. I heard my door open and a tender knock against the bathroom door, 

"What?" I managed to mumble, 

"It's Ryan, I want to clear some things up with you" I heard him smile through the door, clearly ammused at my discomfort. 

"Isnt chelsea writhing in pain?" I grumbled only to recieve a chuckle from my brother. Already our bond as family was strong, Ryan checked up on me reguraly through the link and I found myself greatly reassured by his protection. I knew no harm would come my way. It also meant that once heat was over that I would have to be inducted into the pack. 

"Chelsea is actually in the infirmary; we have some news for you" I coluld tell it was important, 

"Is she okay?" my voice was laced with worry, 

"Yes she's fine, it doesnt even seem like shes in heat" He smiled, 

"You can come in Ryan" I shouted over the pouring of ice into the tub. 

Ryan entered; I couldnt care how naked i was infront of him, he was my brother and nakedness within a pack of werewolves was normal. We both knew I wouldnt jump my brother no matter how horny I was. 

"Anyway, Chelsea and I have been trying for a baby for years now" 

I nodded, knowing full well Chelsea and Ryan had been dating since they met, when they found out they were mates he wouldnt mark her; he wanted to wait until she was introduced as his in front of the pack. It was something we did in my pack as a child; an old tradition. 

Chelsea had been trying since she was 16 to have kids, and now at 20 she had expiereinced miss carriages and couldnt even concieve. 

"Shes 3 months pregnant!" Ryan almost cried in happiness, I stared at him shocked, I hadnt even noticed that chelsea's scent had changed, I hadnt seen her to see that she was showing but knew that with the clothes she would be getting aorund in that no one would notice a slight weight gain. 

"Congratulations Ryan!" I smiled, "I'm going to be an aunty" It sounded so unreal coming from my mouth. 

Ryan nodded and smiled, 

"Now I also have some other things to verify with you. You told Dimity that you had a stalker?"

I sighed and sank further into the beautifully cold tub,