Survival

Hey everyone, sorry for not updating sooner; I went to go see the family :) Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy and please don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, FAN AND RECOMMEND!

Dedicated to Tammy1a for the awesome cover <3

***Alexis***

Dimity was shocked, he stared at me with a look of fear in his eyes; how can someone so welcoming and so kind be a killer? I looked away from his accusing gaze; without any encouragement I spoke. 

"I was 12, and was being followed by someone; a man much much older than me, he had been watching me for weeks; I could tell because whenever I left somewhere he would be there waiting for me. Eventually he tried to attack me when I was walking home late down an alley, it was a shortcut home for me and was so much quicker than walking where people could see me. Unfortunately, that was my biggest mistake" i sighed and looked up at Dimity, 

He was watching me closely, unfortunately I knew he was being cautious, debating whether or not to tell his Alpha. 

"I was a 12 year old girl, who was scared and had no idea what to do. My wolf took over; I didn't shift but instead lashed out at this man who tried to tackle me to the ground and keep me there. I knew he was a sexual predator when the paper came out the next day. I never thought twice about what I did but I had mauled him badly then slit his throat with a rusty pipe. The police had no suspicions and the case went cold" I shuddered at the memory.

"How many more?" Dimity spoke; his voice harsh. 

"Dimity I-"

"How many more!" It was a demand which I straight away answered, 

"17"

"Who?" Dimity didn't look at me, as if ashamed, and I couldn't blame him. 

"Nine were rouges who tried to kill me, three were drugged up pimps and four were trackers sent from a Pack to kill me"

"The other?"

I shuddered, 

"I can't say" I looked down at the ground. 

"Tell me" Dimity had grabbed my chin and forced my face to look at him, he was angry, and I knew then I had to spill another secret. 

"My stalkers command"

Dimity's eyes went large and immediately he let my face go, his harsh grip had left marks on my face and a few small bruises.

"You killed a Beta?"

"Technically yes, but only because he was about to- about to rape me" I struggled to say, standing up I headed for the pack house, 

"Wait!" Dimity called, "I'm sorry Alexis"

"Don't be, that's not even the half of it" I turned and walked off through the trees, silent and lost within my own world. My history was something that not many had known and already I was pouring my heart out to some stranger.

I opened the door to the pack house; all the women were in heat and I found mine wasn't as bad. 

Girls were laying around unmoving, reading and even in bedrooms locked in the bathroom. I could smell Xavier in his office. 

"Alexis, Alpha Xavier would like to see you" I turned to a woman who was seated at the kitchen table, her black hair was long and straight' tied up in a loose bun. Small tendrils rested on her shoulders as she kneaded some dough. 

"Pardon?" I was confused how this woman knew who I was, 

The stranger turned to me; her piercing blue eyes stared at mine and she smiled,