Chapter 1

20 years ago.

"But mommy! Do we really have to go?" I whine. I'm 5 years old and I don't wanna leave home.

"Yes sweatheart we do have to go. Daddy got a job in Germany and we have to go." She smilled at me.

"But I don't want to leave! How will I contact with Spice?"

"Silly we are taking Spice with us." Spice is our dog and I love him alot.

"Oh..."

"Sweety go put your stuff to your bag." She said. "Fineee.." I mumble.

I'm a short child so I try to make my way upstairs with loud stumps but they more come out like wind hitting the walls.

I didn't know anything about Germany. Was it a ballon store?

After all my things were in my bag I left it for mommy to zip. I'm scared of zippers. I once cutted my finger on it and now I'm scared.

*small time skip*

We are now at... Germany? Mommy said we will have fun here.

When we got to our house, Mommy showed me my room and I started to put my stuff around my room.

After all of the unpacking I went to bed. Mommy and Daddy came to say goodnight.

"Sweety tommorow you are going to your new kindergarden, so get some rest." I nod at them and fall asleep.

~~~~ sleepy sleep

Today is the day I am going to my new kindergarden. Nobody liked me at my last one.

I dressed up and ran down the stairs. Mommy made me breakfast and after breakfast we went to the kindergarden.

We drove to it. While mommy told me I'm gonna learn to speak German there.

We arrived at the kindergarden. And I love it here. It's more nice than at Home.

We walked in and there was children running around, playing, screaming, dancing, singing.

My mom walked up to the lady and started to talk another language that I didn't understand at all.

They talked and talked, while I looked around. There were so many children. But one just sat holding a toy guitar.

Mommy finally stopped talking and bent down to talk to me. "Be nice sweety." She kissed my forehead and left.

I'm alone now. I know no one here.

I saw an empty seat and sat down. I sat there for a really long time. When that boy with the toy guitar walked up to me and sat down next to me.

"Hello..." I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Hallo!" He was really happy.

He talked with me in German so I didn't really understand. I showed a pause sighn at this boy and went to the lady. "Excuse me... This boy is trying to talk to me and I don't understand anything." I looked at her with hope. She smilled and went with me to this boy. She translated me everything. "He said that he's happy to meet you and his name is Paul."

Present.

I'm sitting in my small flat with my cat on my lap, watching American bullshit.

My name is Addilyn, and I lived in Germany for over 8 years when we needed to go back.

I'm really sad because of that. Because those 8 years thought me German pro. I still talk German alot so I wouldn't forget it.

I still wonder if my friend Paul rememebers me. I haven't seen him in years. We went to kindergarden togheter and school.

But then I needed to leave, and I was crushed by that.

I did make few friends when I got back to America, I met my best friend Star over 7 years now.

And talking about Star she is coming over in 10 minutes.

I took those 10mins to get ready. I putted on a plain gray shirt, my jeans and Sat down and waited.

××

Star is now here, we have been talking for hours. When she got a call from her brother.

"Helloo Jack! Really?! We would love to! Thanks alot! S'ya!"

I looked at her confused. "Tommorow night we are going to see my favourite band!" I smilled at her. I always loved metal and rock.

"That's wonderbar! I mean wonderful." We both laughed.

Few hours later Star was to lazy to go home so she slept over. I don't mind. I live alone and I could use the company for the night.

We turned on a movie and watched it till I fell asleep. (Get it? Till? No? Okay.)

××××

End of this chapter! Hope you all enjoyed if any ones reading haha:D
I'm going to write my next chapter now! C'ya 💕