Chapter 6

The drive wasn't really long. Was listening to some Rock that played on the radio.

Humming to some tunes. As I pulled up to the graveyard. Yes. I came to visit mom and dad.

I picked up some flowers, on the way up.

I remember every second of us. Every kiss on the cheek they gave me. Every supporting talk. Every hug.

I can still feel their arms wrap around me and hold on thight to me.

I walked about 5 minutes to their grave.

Few candles lit up and some fresh flowers.

Maybe aunt Linda came to town.

I sat down on the grass, straight up looking at their grave.

I didn't tell the guys the full story. Dad crashed yes. But mom. She did become an alhoholic, but a year and a half later she... hung herself and I didn't know she had it in her.

I thought she loved me and won't leave me, but I was wrong, she wanted to be with dad and I understood.

She did leave me a note before doing it.

**Flashback**

I walked happily from high school. I had a few friends and I got good grades.

I walked home unlocked my door and yelled "Mommy I'm home!"

She used to always yell back, but not today??

I walked upstairs to her room to check if everythings okay.

Then I heard rope swinging. What?

I walked into the bathroom and my heart fell out of my butt.

Mom hanging from the ceiling, face purple.

Tears filled my eyes. I ran down the stairs in panic. Taking the phone from the wall and typing 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Please hurry, my mom hung herself, please please hurry." You could hear my sobs.

"Tell me your adress honey." I told them my adress, the women told me the help is on their way. I slid down the wall hugging my knees, giving myself supporting talk like "every things okay." Or "she's alive."

I felt insane. For a 15 year old I shouldn't experience this. I heard my door burst open. The people asked where is she. I pointed to the bathroom. My bottom lip trembeling.

The police officers picked me up and placed in their car. I leaned on the window and cried.

I opened my eyes and saw, the doctors put my mom in a black bag and zip it up.

At this point I was hitting the window yelling, sobbing. Begging god to give her back. Yelling for my dad.

They put her in the ambulence car and they drove away.

"Honey do you have any relatives we could give you to?" The police officer questioned.

"I-I I don't kno-ow." My throught were all around.

^^^

I just sat and looked at the grave. No tears came. No tears left.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the time 6pm.

I've been sitting here for a while.

I got up and drove home.

~~~

Sorry for the lame update. I'm gonna try to update soon. Ily people <3