Chapter 7

As I got home, threw my shoes off, and my coat.

But I heard Star talking with people and laughing.

I am a socialy awkward kid, so I stood in the halway thinking on what to do.

So my plan was, to walk calmly into the kitchen.

As I was getting ready to walk I heard the famous Paul laugh. Oh god... Rammstein..

I ran away from them. What do I do now????

Almost at a death point I was shaking and walking, towards the kitchen.

All the guys were sat infront of Star, that means Star was the only one that could see me. As I was walking, looking at Star, showing her a sighn of shhh.

Because I didn't want the guys to see me yet.

She stopped looking at me for a moment and told the guys that the cookies she was baking are ready. She wasn't joking they were done.

"Where have you been??"

"Take a wild guess." I snapped at her.

"Oh come on you sassy pants." She joked, but I was not in the mode for jokes.

"What do I do? I ran away from them and I'm in no mood for talking..." I replied signing.

"Just got to your room and lock the door, not saying anything. I'll tell them your story." She gave me a warm smile, which I didn't return.

I nod and started walking.

"Hey!" I heard Richard shout as I slammed the door. And locked it. I was locked here now. I was bored and didn't know what to do, went and took a shower.

~~~

As I got out and went to my laptop I heard Star and the guys talking about my past.. It's a rough past, but I'm still here.

I went to my gmail to check some stuff. 10 letters and none of them matter scheisse to me.

I was bored, so I just googled Rammstein.

A lot of information popped up. Bunch of pictures of them.

Not gonna lie they are pretty attractive. But I still have a big crush on Paul?

I guess it stayed over the years.

I scrolled down their shows and wanted to watch some legit ones.

But what I didn't know that my laptop was connected to the speakers and Engel played full sounds almost killing me.

The guys have heard it 100%

I stopped the music and started laughing really loud. I heard chuckles from the other room.

Now I'm even scared to show my face out there. It's gonna be really awkward.

I listened go their music but on low volume.

Some one knocked on my door. "Go away." I grumbled.

"It's just me." Star spoke up.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"They left." Star said.

"Oh." And walked up to the door, opening it.

7 people came crashing to me. Hugging me.

"I knew it." I yelled.

And they all laughed.

/////

Sorry for this lame update.