Chapter 3

I was in pure shock. I knew that he wanted to be in a band but never knew that his dream will come true.

He wasn't playing right now. He was looking around.

And then his eyes landed on me.

He looked at me with shock, and happiness.

He looked at me for a while, but then he started playing again. He almost missed his notes.

I giggled, silly boy.

The song ended and the singer yelled into the microphone "Danke!!!" (It means thanks)

And the guys bowed and left. At this point Star was gone some where and I was at the front so It's gonna take a while for me to get out of here.

Few seconds past I hear a voice behind me.

"Are you Addilyn?" I spined around and saw a security guard. "That's me." I smiled at him. "You need to come with me." I didn't know why. But he was a guard I need to trust him.

He lifted me up so I could get threw the barriers. He letted me down gently. "Thank you." He smilled and nod.

Right now we were walking threw long halls until we reached a sighn that said dressing room.

The security guard opend the door, and here this was. A whole band of rammstein doing nonsens.

The keyboard guy was on the singer riding his back.

The guitarist was smoking, the bassist was sitting calm smilling at his friends. The drummist sat there laughing at the riding man.

But I didn't see Paul.

I stood there, when the door shutted really loudly.

The whole band looked at me. I felt awkward.

The guitarist yelled in German "Paul, the lady is here."

I heard him run. He came out and saw me, he was smilling ear to ear. 'Addilyn! I thought I'll never see you again!" He yelled happily, and ran at me.

He gave me a bear hug, which almost knocked us, but I hugged back.

It was nice to see him again.

After like 2 minutes of hugs we pulled away.

"I knew you're gonna be in a band!" I said happily.

He smiled at me and laughed a bit. "Yeah, I thought that It will never happen." He smiled.

"Soooo... Paulie care you explain who this lovely lady is?" Paul looked at the drummer and smiled.

"Yeah, this is Addilyn we went to a kindergarden togheter, and few years in school when her and her family left." He smilled sadly at me.

And I teared up. Paul looked at me worried. "Sorry.. sorry..." I kept saying.
They all came to me and said 'what's wrong, what happend.'

"Sit down, I have a story to tell."

They all sat down with worried looks.

"Soooo... When we came back to Amerika. (Imagine like a throwack). I turned 11years old, Dad had to go to Japan for a week or so to do job things" My voice cracked at this point. "When he was c-coming back... His-s plan-ne crashed..." Tears were streaming down my cheecks. "When m-mom found out s-she took a wine bottle and drunk it in m-matter of s-s-seconds.." I looked at them. They were all sad. " Since that day she became and alhocholic... And I want to help her... But I never-r do i-it."

Paul came to hug me and all the guys joined the hug.

After few moments I took a deep breath and smilled at them.

"Thank you guys for your comfort."

"It was no problem!" They all said.

I smilled at them, when my phone started ringing.

It was Star. "Yeah hello?" "ADDILYN WHERE ARE YOU? THERE IS MEN AFTER ME IM TERRIFIED." "Okay okay calm down I'm coming."

I was about to walk out, when Paul grabbed my hand and putted a piece of paper in it. I smilled at all of them.

"I'll see you guys later!" Smilled at them and ran out.

I had trained running, So I won't run out of breath. And I did take karate class for like 8 years. So that might help.

I had a GPS instalted to my phone so I can see where Star is.

I ran where the GPS showed me.

There she was laying on the ground 2 men surounding her.

"Hey dick heads!" I yelled.

Both of them turned around with creep smiles.

I wasn't even scared. I've seen worse dick heads.

"Come at me, pedos."

One of them ran at me and I flipped him over and stepped with my whole strenght on his crotch.

He whinned in pain.

"You want that also cupcake?" I asked the other dude.

He was shaking his head. "Well, you'll still get it." And I ran towards him.

Knocking him over. I beat him up and stood up. Kicked his crotch and went to Star. "Are you okay?" She nodded like 20 times.

I took my phone and called 911.

The police came and took those bastards.

They asked Star some questions. And then left.

I was carying Star on my back because she is like 10kg lighter than me.

She was shaking from fear. She was like a sister to me. And I have to protect her.

////

New chapter. Totally updating today!