Chapter 2

I woke up to my cat fluf purring in my ear.

I sat up and yawned my heart out. Turned to my side and saw Star lightly snoring.

Smilled at my best friend and went to my kitchen to make us some breakfast.

I have this tickle in my stomach today. I haven't had it in like years.

I made pancakes and bacon for us. It smelled delicious.

When I went to my living room, saw Star gone.

I went to put some food in flufs bowl. When I stood up, Star was at the table eating.

I laughed at her and went to the table and started diging into the food.

"This is delicious!" I smilled at her. "Thanks" I said.

After eating, Star said she has to go and get the tickets and fix her self.

She said to be ready by 6pm. And It's 2 right now.

We said our goodbyes for now. And I went to clean up my aparment.

I washed the dishes, washed my floor because it was nasty.

It's now 4pm I still have 2 hours. But I need to pick an outfit. I went to my closet and opend it up.

I searched my closet for over 40 minutes when I picked out a perfect outfit.

Ripped black skinny, a red flannel, my boots and A flower crown. Went into the bathroom brushed threw my hair, straigten it a little bit and did my makeup, I sucked at it so I just did my mascara and such a thin lair of eyeliner.

It was 5:45 now and I was waiting for Star. The butterflies in my stomach are still going.

5 minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

I went to open the door. I opend it and there was Star looking stuning. "You look... stuning Star!" She looked at me "So do you!"

"Hold on a sec" I ran to put some food into flufs food bowl and some water.

After that I ran out the door, locking it.

×××

Here we are. Standing in the very front of the stage. Looking around how big it will be.

There is still 10 minutes left.

Star sayied that this band is German. Star isn't really good at German like me sadly.

After 5 minutes the arena filled up with so many people. All of them dressed with Rammstein? Shirts.

Is that the name of the band? I guess.

We waited when a catchy tune started playing, there was a man with blonde hair and steam punk glasses on playing the keyboard.

Then the drums joined, the man behind the drums had brown hair, eyeliner and a collar that is with spikes.

Then saw the bassist he was bald and had a beard. He was wearing pants but no shirt and a scarf.

The saw a guitarist, his hair was thrown to the side and It was grey, he was without a shirt with light grey pants and white lashes in. He looked cool.

Then I saw the second guitar he was short, he had grey hair also, had pants on with straps going on, he had a cardigan thing on and eyeliner under his eyes.

The singer had a huge body built, and grey hair also, he had pants on, but again no shirt. He he was head banging.

I noticed that they all have no shirt.

The whole arena sang "Du, du hast, du hast mich." It meant you, you hate, you hate me.

The lyrics were perfectly written.

There was tons of songs. But my favourite was Sonne and Engel.

Sonne means sun and Engel means Angel.

They said there is gonna be last song and It's called Mutter.

I didn't see them very well when the stadium lit up all the lights were on them.

And saw him.

Paul.

××××
Next chapter will be exiting!
Stay tuned :S