Chapter 4

Woke up to a phone ring waking me up.

My morning self just picked up the phone. And answered. "Hello?" My voice came out as a whisper. "Hii! It's me Paul."

My eyes went wide. "Oh! Hi Paul." I chuckeled. "How are you?" I asked. "I'm really good! What about you?" He was speaking so cherfully. "I'm okay." I smiled to myself.

There was silence for a moment.

"Heeey, um do you want to meet us for breakfast?" Paul sayied and then I heard yelling. "SHUT UP RICHARD, I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS"

And I started laughing so hard. Paul heard me and chuckled. "Yeah sure I would like to join, where do we meet?"

"Meet us on Catfish street in 30 minutes." He sayied. Catfish street that's like 10 minutes away from me. "Yeah okay, see ya then." And hung up.

30 minutes. I need to make that work. I jumped out my bed and went to my wardrobe. Took a Metallica shirt, skinny jeans and socks for now.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face. Took out my makeup and did eyeliner and mascara. Brushed out my hair and putted on my clothes.

15 minutes have passed. I can go already. It won't hurt to get there like 5 minutes early.

I went out and saw Star passed out. I putted on my shoes and locked the door .

And walked.

////

As I was saying I was 5 minutes early. So I just stood outside. Waiting for the guys to arive.

Not much time passes and I see a huge car pull over.

The driver was the bassis of the band. Ollie I think.

As the car pulled up Paul literally jumped out of the car and hugged me.

"Hallo Addilyn, how are you this morning?" Till asked politely. "Oh I'm good, would be better if some one got this dwarf off of me." The whole band laughed and Richard came and tickeled Paul.

His arms unwrapped from my waist, and he flew off of me with laugheter.

"Richard you better come here!!" Paul ran to Richard. Richard stood calmly looking at me with a smirk.

I'm about to burst into tears..

"Oh forgot to ask, how are you this morning Till. " I sayied his name gently, like it was glass.

"Oh, I'm good, really good." He smilled at me.

I smilled back and looked at Paul. He is on Richards back, making him into a "horse".

We just laughed for a while, but then Christian, reminded us that we have to get breakfast.

We all agreed and went in.

The place was warm, and seemed cozy.

I haven't been here. Well there's always a chance for everything.

We walked up to a man standing in front of us.

"Yes, hello, we made a reservation, named rammstein?"

The man looked at the list, looking for the name. "Ah yes... Come with me."

As we walked all the people looked at us. I think they know that this is Rammstein walking.

Just when we are about to go in a different room, because that's how Till ordered it, we hear cameras go off. I look back, and I see paparazzi taking pictures of us. One of them got a clear picture of me.

I don't want the world to know me like the slut of rammstein.

We walk in, and I start to panic. If the whole America will start to know who I am, what if some fangirl kills me for this. Many what if's run threw my mind, when Schneider waves his hand infront of my face.

"Are you okay?" he looked straight into my eyes. "Yeah..." I released a breath.

The small door opened and a guy walked in. "Hello, I'm Jason and I'm gonna take your orders." He smilled.

/////

I uptaded, I will try my best tommorow. I'm really tired I hope you guys understand. I hope you liked this! :3 <3