Don't cry over spilt Coffee

She stood in the middle of the meadow of white flowers, the thin snowy petals pure, untouched. They were beautiful, it would be a great shame if something ruined it's memorising delicacy. There was no one but her amongst the flowers, the landscape stretching so wide till (Name)'s eyes couldn't spot the end of it. If there was an ending to it. She looked around, moving slowly in a circle to take in her surroundings, and to hopefully find someone or something other than these flowers. She stopped. Who would want to get away from such a beautiful meadow?

Taking a deep breath, her nostrils were filled with the fresh intoxicating aroma of the flowers; it was addictive.

Closing her eyes as she smiled to herself, her arms outstretched, she fell backwards and into the arms of the soft flowers, sending some petals flying into the air before falling back down on her like snow. She giggled like an idiot, the petals landing on her face and hair, she felt happy.

Turning to her side, the flower next to her suddenly changed from pearl white, to blood red. And then, the rest of the flowers imitated their friend, the colour slowly spreading as if someone had accidentally spilt red paint all over the scenery. Confused, (Name) sat up, looking up to see that this disease was not stopping. She got up on her feet, and ran after the edge of the colouring, which was not that hard due to it's slow pace. For some reason, (Name) picked up a few flowers that weren't stripped of it's purity, hoping that the redness would not be able to affect them. The entire meadow was red by now, no signs of a single white coloured flower.

Looking to her hands, she saw that even the rescued flowers were affected- they were all red. Suddenly, hands punched their way out of the grounds, but only managed to get till their upper arms out, before beginning to try and claw their way towards (Name)'s direction. Their flesh was nearly torn off their bones, nails were chapped, and they gave off a rotting flesh stench. She screamed, tossed the flowers in her hands aside, and tried to get away from the closest hands next to her, but more arms popped off the ground and cut her path. They surrounded her, desperately trying to reach her who was inches away from their grasps. (Name) closed her eyes and covered her face from the horrific sight, crouching down into a sitting position, slightly rocking back and forth. They called to her in their shrill and abnormal voice-

"(Name)~,"

"Come to us~,"

"(Name), come a little closer~"

"You can't hide forever, (Name)~"

"(NAME)!!!!!!!!" They shrieked.

She sat up, her body drenched in sweat and her heart racing as if it ran a hundred miles. Her eyes darted around her room, looking for any signs of danger, only to look around an empty room full of boxes. Taking deep and calm breaths, (Name)'s heart slowed down to it's normal pace, going back to it's rhythm.

"And today's weather is going to be partly sunny and partly cloudy, at a low temperature of-" She switched off her alarm clock/radio next to her, that read 5' O clock in the morning.

She yawned, stretching her limbs that popped, before her arms slumped back down to her sides lazily. She stayed in her position for a while, before tossing her blanket aside and waked towards her bathroom drowsily. Stripping of her clothes and throwing them into her laundry basket, she stepped inside the shower and turned on the knob. Hot water poured down on her naked figure, waking her up slightly. Partly filling her palms with orange scented shampoo and ran her fingers through her hair. After that, she scrubbed herself with peach scented soap. Washing away all the excess soap and shampoo, she wrapped herself in a towel.

Stepping out of the shower and out of the bathroom, she walked towards her clothes that she prepared during the night. (Name) dressed in her outfit for the day. It was her first day at her dream university, Sakura Arts, and she wanted to make a good first impression. She wore a simple black lace shirt, blue skinny jeans, and a peach coloured coat. She let her (h/c) hair loose, letting it give her a younger look. Matching with her Autumn like outfit came with brown boots.