Bird Wings.

(Name) screamed on the top of her lungs, turned around, and stumbled past the customised chairs in a desperate manner to escape the beast. It clawed at her, trying to grab her but she was already trying to make a run for it. The gargoyle seemed to figure the obvious escape route, and blocked her path from the entrance before she could get to it. Looking around herself for a weapon to use, she found nothing but chairs that were drilled to the ground.

"Resistance is futile, Eve!" It wheezed out a sort of dry laughter. "Give in or I'll have to resort to brute force."

Then, she remembered the back doors Fujinawa used to enter and leave the theatre room. Without a second thought, she turned and sprinted for her only way out. Her feet stomped against the stairs, heart pumping wildly and making her sweat. There was no way this was happening. How can a being of a whole nother world exist within the human world!? They were supposed to be fiction for Pete's sake! But this was really happening and she was being attacked by a monster.

Unfortunately for her, the thing flew above her and blocked her path again. Only this time, it grabbed her arms and tackled her to the ground. The air was knocked out of her lungs at the impact and weight of the monster that now straddled her thin waist. She tossed and turned, but it remained glued to her and stared hungrily down at its prey. When it finally occurred to her that she was trapped, she resorted to her last option- calling for help.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!" She yelled as loud as she could, moving her face away from its face when it leaned closer to her. Its breath smelt like rotten eggs and garbage. "HELP ME PLEASE!!!"

"You are mine, Eve." It bared its fangs, smugness visible in its voice, and grazed its sharp teeth against her neck, drawing blood from her.

She cried in protest and began trashing around again, but it held its grip firm on her arms. Just when it bared its hideous purple that was longer than a charger wire was stuck out to lick her blood away, a voice spoke.

"Get the hell away from her."

The next thing she knew, the monster was off of your body, the air conditioned coldness hitting your skin, and just like that, it was ripped away from you. Everything was just happening so quickly that it took you at least a few seconds to sit up to gaze at the saviour before you. Your eyes grew wide at the sight of something that replaced the hideous creature, and it was sure as hell better than anyone you've ever seen in your life.

He was simply breathtaking; from his pale and flawless skin to the way his midnight black hair blew away with the slight breeze of the A.C. His stance was strong and firm, but his electric blue eyes blazed with a burning fury at the foe before him. His wore a dark grey button shirt that was rolled all the way to his forearms, dark black jeans, and yet his simple attire was a perfect add to his angelic nature. Everything except... his black wings. Those extra limps sprouted out of his back and spread magnificently to both sides, lined evenly with dark black feathers.

You must've been either dreaming or having a nightmare cause this couldn't be happening.

"Stay out of this, Abaddon!" It snarled viciously at the male in front of her. "This is none of your concern!"

The man chuckled darkly, raising his hands and spreading his palm out to its direction. "Unfortunately for you, everything about her is my concern."

Right on cue, the monster began expanding like an over blown balloon, chest widening, and eyes bulging wide in terror. But before it had the chance to beg for mercy or scream, it's body overloaded, and pieces of its skin rained down on (Name). She just stared at what she just witnessed, (e/c) eyes wide in shock and fear, splatters of thick purple substance meeting with her flesh. Her arms trembled as it struggled to keep her sitting up, hair tangled up in her face like a birds nest.